best waywt pics

Guest jmatsu
I'll need an age - we can compare our 17 year old shots, that was my last WAYWT like a year ago.

servo,

i always thought your fits were pretty good. how come u never post fits no more??? plus unlike that dude above, your haircut improved.

It changes the shape of his head and face to a chiseled block. Dude's always wearing great jeans and shoes but I can't really stand the whole prep thing that's usually going on up top.

Rock the pompadour. Do iiiiiiiiiiiiit.

EDIT: I just noticed the actual outfit he's wearing with the chucks. Dislike that whole thing going on.

Guest jmatsu
why is that so awesome? i see plenty of people wearing similar outfits every day at school. am i missing something?

maybe cause clopek likes dkny???

Guest jmatsu
still not certain why its so great... it just looks like every day clothing. i mean, cohesive outfit or not, its on some average-dude level.

yeah me neither, but then again...i have never found much logic in most of clopek's posts.

yeah me neither, but then again...i have never found much logic in most of clopek's posts.

fair.

Its the photography.

myspace angle is still hot right now?

I was thinking the hand sign. But uh, I forget what it's called.

EDIT: maybe it's the yugioh tattoo...

for realsies?