best waywt pics

I dont get how waywt is such a hard concept to grasp. Its not about whether or not youd actually fuck the person nor is it about who can take the most artsy or just so goshdarned clever picture. Its about the fucking outfit.

"Who do you want to fuck" sounds like a good thread.

Guest jmatsu
but this is BEST WAYWT PICS

look at the PIC tis beautiful

a mona lisa of photography

from now on only the well dressed or the "best dressed" shall be placed into this thread. if people want to see some gay ass artistic pics, post in or take a gaycation to carl's fag-photography thread.

why? cause i said so.

from now on only the well dressed or the "best dressed" shall be placed into this thread. if people want to see some gay ass artistic pics, post in or take a gaycation to carl's fag-photography thread.

why? cause i said so.

Isn't the name of the thread "best pix" not "best fits" ... ? There's a "worst fits" why dont you start a "best fits."

I could post a pic in here of my mom wearing some crappy old jeans she's had since 1970 but while being held up in the air by shamu and holding sparklers and it would be on topic.

Guest jmatsu
Isn't the name of the thread "best pix" not "best fits" ... ? There's a "worst fits" why dont you start a "best fits."

I could post a pic in here of my mom wearing some crappy old jeans she's had since 1970 but while being held up in the air by shamu and holding sparklers and it would be on topic.

this has been debated for ages.

"best what are you wearing today pics." so by your very logic, if your mom took that pic in 1970, she wouldn't qualify (the intenet wasn't even around).

why wasn't this just called the "nice photo" thread then? people are trying to front and interpret this shit literally and beyond. i think we all know exactly how the OP intended it. is this not a fashion-forum???

this has been debated for ages.

"best what are you wearing today pics." so by your very logic, if your mom took that pic in 1970, she wouldn't qualify (the intenet wasn't even around).

why wasn't this just called the "nice photo" thread then? people are trying to front and interpret this shit literally and beyond. i think we all know exactly how the OP intended it. is this not a fashion-forum???

while them mom example is a bit off, the topic says best waywt pics. waywt pics are photos posted in the waywt thread, best means the ones you think are the nicest ones, I dont really care about the reason. someone will post ones that have exceptional outfits, someone will post pics that show very good photography, hopefully along with a good fit as well. its really up to everyones own justification, so lets just leave all the complaining to worst waywt and keep posting nice pics here, eh?

i think it used to be waywt fits and then a mod changed it to pics.

the topic has not been changed at any point, I checked the edits.

Guest jmatsu
while them mom example is a bit off, the topic says best waywt pics. waywt pics are photos posted in the waywt thread, best means the ones you think are the nicest ones, I dont really care about the reason. someone will post ones that have exceptional outfits, someone will post pics that show very good photography, hopefully along with a good fit as well. its really up to everyones own justification, so lets just leave all the complaining to worst waywt and keep posting nice pics here, eh?

the topic has not been changed at any point, I checked the edits.

neg rep!!!