FS: Prada Creepers + Cloak + Geller + MMM + Dior + CP + Lanvin + More!

itzkoolkidkam

I will be updated this thread as I find more stuff to list. Still have yet to do a thorough cleaning. Excuse the pics as I took these in a rush. All prices include shipping within the U.S. International buyers please contact me for rates. Please add 4% for paypal fees or send as gift.

Prada F/W 11-12' Creepers - Size 7 (fits 41-42) - NIB

Picked these up from Saks. Retail was $950+tax. Only selling because I can use the funds but will consider trades for the hemp version (F/W 10 and S/S 11). These should easily work for a 41-42. Only tried on. Comes with box and dustbags (2).

ASKING PRICE: $800 Shipped within the U.S

8006991.jpg

1 2 3

Lanvin Trainers - Size 8 (fits 9-9.5) - NIB

These were gifted to me, not sure what season theyre from. New in box. Comes with original box and dustbag. Color is navy with a dark brown captoe. Retail for $500.

ASKING PRICE: $OLD!

8006998.jpg

1 2

Common Projects Achilles Perforated Summer Edition 11' - Size 42 (fits 9-9.5)

Picked these up last year. I only got around to wearing them for a few hours. They are in immaculate condition except for a stain on the right toe box. Im sure it can be cleaned. Comes with box and dustbag.

ASKING PRICE: $220 Shipped within the U.S.

8007022.jpg

Maison Martin Margiela MMM GAT Trainers - Size 42 (fits 9) - NIB

Picked these up two years ago from the MMM store in NYC. Paid $470 with tax. New in box. Come with box and dustbags.

8007025.jpg

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Dior Homme MIJ 19cm Indigo Raws - Size 30

These are from Heidi's era. Worn for about a month and are in great condition. Made in Japan and 19cm cut. There isnt much fading at all on these. Unaltered.

ASKING PRICE: $OLD!! Shipped within the U.S.

8007033.jpg

1 2

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dior Homme 19cm 'Rattle Your Cage' Denim - Size 30

These are worn but in great condition. The back pockets have started to distressed but it looks as if its a part of the wash. Otherwise, there is nothing else to note. I dont mind keeping these if they do not sell. 19cm. Made in Italy.

8007039.jpg

1 2

_________________________________________________________________________________

Cloak M300 Black Denim - Size 30

These are in excellent condition and can pass as new. The cut is more of a straight cut. My original intentions were to get them tapered but never got around to it. The jeans are made of a thick canvas like material which I love. They feature trouser esque pockets and welt back pockets with leather detailing.

ASKING PRICE: $160 Shipped within the U.S.

8007083.jpg

1 2

__________________________________________________________________________________

Shipley Halmos Black Denim - Size 30 and Size 32 - NWT

I picked these up last year from ForwardForward. Retail was $200. 98% cotton and 2% elastane. I ended up with two pairs because S&H does not make odd sizes :(. They are low rise and are pretty slim (slimmer than acne max).

ASKING PRICE: $115 Shipped Within the U.S.

8007076.jpg

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Robert Geller F/W 10 'Seventeen Seconds' T-shirt - Size 48 - NWT

Purchased from Aloha Rag for $120 or so. Its still new with tags. The color is muave. 70% cotton and 30% acrylic.

ASKING PRICE: $75 Shipped WIthin the U.S.

8007085.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________

Robert Geller F/W 09' Double Layer Shirt - Size 48

This has been worn a few times but is in excellent condition. Retailed for $175. The shirt is white/brown. It is basically two t's attached to another. 90% cotton and 10% wool. It fits much better than other geller t's.

8007088.jpg

1 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Robert Geller S/S 10' Sleeveless Vest/Cardi - Size 50

Purchased from ssense. I never got around to wearing it. Retailed for $275. It runs a bit small, so it fits like a 48. I own the same piece in the cardigan version which I love! 85% cotton and 15% cashmere.

ASKING PRICE: $100 Shipped Within the U.S.

8007111.jpg

1 2

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Levis Slim-Fit Trucker Denim Jacket - Size Medium

I picked this up sometime back but never got around to wearing it. Its still new with tags, retailed for $90. Awesome color/distressing for a denim jacket.

Asking Price: $60

8007117.jpg

1 2

Zara Mac Trench - Size M

A nice basic mac. I think I only wore it once. I paid $150+ for it. Features a nice slim fit and is rather warm. Its a bit wrinkly because it was in storage.

Asking Price: $90

8007121.jpg

1 2

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Hi.

Are you interested in trading your Prada shoes with something of mine? - Have shoes, jackets and much more from brands such as; Dior, Ann D. Prada, Raf Simons, Margiela, NN and Acne?

I can send you some pictures if you wanna know more?!..

All the best,

H

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...