Tender Type 132 size 32 For Sale!

wgmds

So here they are. They're part of the first production run ever by tender. These are way too big for me and i'm an idiot, so i bought them anyway. They've got almost too many little denim nerd things laced throughout to even talk about. Worn 2 times in december(?) 2010. They're awesome pants that i would keep if i actually sized them correctly.

I'm asking $265+shipping, but honestly, just shoot me any offer and i'll consider--if not accept--it. Need to sell these for more pants to feed current addiction since i have absolutely no money ever!

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about these. Any questions at all. I love talking about denim even though i seem pretty obnoxious on the internet!

Thanks for looking, and your time!

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

Exposed Universal rivets

DSC_0210-1.jpg

Pencil Pocket (exclusive to 1st run)

DSC_0207-1.jpg

Lost Wax Cast Brass Button (two button fly)

DSC_0212-1.jpg

Beautiful 17oz woad dyed denim

DSC_0209.jpg

Edited by wgmds

bababababababump

buy em on up!

i'm nearly desperate!

to the top. any offer appreciated.

Sorry to see your original pair going, as you say, they're part of the first ever run, so while in general I think the jeans are getting better in consecutive seasons, there's something special about the very first lot. I totally understand though, and I'd love it if you could get a better fitting replacement pair.

own a part of tender history because of my skinny ass!

dropping it down to $300! any off is great; i love to haggle! please, so i can stop wasting everyone's time with my nonsense and pestering!

you know what? 265+shipping. i just really need a new pair of jeans! help me buy my new tenders. i am going to pay what i am selling these guys for!

bump. someone's interested!

sale pending! it's a 32 waist. they're basically gone, just need to go through the e-paperwork! thanks, y'all!

donezo! thread can be locked. thanks!