worst (sufu) waywt fits

and the way calvinoscar stands with his little legs put together makes him push androgenous levels to a new limit. and the oversized longsleeve looks like a poor attempt at drapey clothing...just looks like he bought a shirt thats too big fr him.

okay. you win. he sucks.

You bitches all need to come live somewhere where your allowed to just go to bars/clubs at college. We ain't got no kegger shit here.

Haha me, cheep, and poly (I think we're the three that posted) are most certainly of age to go to bars/clubs wherever the hell we want. We've done it and assure you, drinking with friends by and large beats drinking with strangers.

The beatdown is three people making comments on his tight jeans? Man, you guys must be from the suburbs.

nah, i was also considerably fat, and a bit in denial of it, i had thunder thighs for sure

but ive since dropped from a sz 38 to a sz34 and im still losing weight

also, i no longer own any skinny scarves, nor as many pieces from h&m and i dont layer shit like crazy like the aformentioned pic, nor am i making any more crass generalizations when people call me out on my shit

maybe i'll repost the picture as part of some retrospective "evolution of yourself" thread

and cd1, fuck off, you werent even registered when that happened

ps - analog that transformer's tank barrel is in a rather peculiar place when he stands up

nah, i was also considerably fat, and a bit in denial of it, i had thunder thighs for sure

but ive since dropped from a sz 38 to a sz34 and im still losing weight

also, i no longer own any skinny scarves, nor as many pieces from h&m and i dont layer shit like crazy like the aformentioned pic, nor am i making any more crass generalizations when people call me out on my shit

maybe i'll repost the picture as part of some retrospective "evolution of yourself" thread

and cd1, fuck off, you werent even registered when that happened

ps - analog that transformer's tank barrel is in a rather peculiar place when he stands up

R U MEXICAN????

calvinoscar watever, it really isnt that hard lol. you got your feet together so it looks like your dick is tucked between your legs/asscrack. so it accents your hips and makes you look like a pregnated middle aged woman. stand with your feet a bit apart and dont let you god damn knees touch eachother.