worst (sufu) waywt fits

Plus with that hair style he looks like a guido.
U GOTTA PROBLEM WiT DAT??? I BEEN SHOOTIN ROiDz ALL DAY N i'M READY 2 RUMBLE. ME N MY CREW WiLL TK U PUSSY AzzEz WEARiN "DiOR" ANYDAY.

fresh nikes....too bad mine have holes through both toe caps.....

jeans are fresh, shoes are fresh...shirt not so much...and all those things should not be on the same fit

really i think the colors of the shoes and the jeans go well together.. the shirt, the hairstyle, and the fact that the jeans are 2 sizes too large ruin it though.

I don't normally nominate people for this thread, but I was eating a lovely sandwich when I came across this pic, which immediately made me question the consequences of continuing on the path of gustatory pleasures.

Also, he (she?) left me postive rep saying I should "crawl up and die" whatever the fuck that means (for the offense of saying I would neg rep some other lame poster!) but didn't have the guts to make it neg rep. Just neg rep me, dumbass, I won't cry.

DSCN1541.jpg

mary motherfucker magdaline learn how to cuff your pants

better yet, learn how to get a proper fit on a pair of jeans...your fits have consistently sucked ass, i think you need to lose that goddamn paper boy hat if your wearing the glasses because as of this moment in time

you look like a mega-douche

IMG_7761.jpg

^^ I definitly dont think thats that bad. The shoes are nice, the jeans looks good for a wash, the cuffs are weird but might verywell be intended. The hat is really nice, glasses so-so. The pink shirt doesnt go that well with the rest though, which is my main objective. A white or grey or plaid or whatever had been better.

I think he´s going for the J.Crew lookbook look, and it could have been alot worse.

I don't normally nominate people for this thread, but I was eating a lovely sandwich when I came across this pic, which immediately made me question the consequences of continuing on the path of gustatory pleasures.

Also, he (she?) left me postive rep saying I should "crawl up and die" whatever the fuck that means (for the offense of saying I would neg rep some other lame poster!) but didn't have the guts to make it neg rep. Just neg rep me, dumbass, I won't cry.

DSCN1541.jpg

I actually gave positive rep on this fit (admittedly, based on the other pic). are we putting people in here for their chins now? bad pic, yes. bad fit no.

I mean, if this made you lose your appetite, how do you ever eat in public?

mary motherfucker magdaline learn how to cuff your pants

better yet, learn how to get a proper fit on a pair of jeans...your fits have consistently sucked ass, i think you need to lose that goddamn paper boy hat if your wearing the glasses because as of this moment in time

you look like a mega-douche

Is that the same guy who got raped for that straw hat/neon pink polo/blazer combo a while back?

sufu5.pngI don't know why he would cuff his jeans.

First rule of Hypebeast: no matter what jeans/sneaker combination you're wearing, whether your jeans are selvedge or not and whether your tongues are popped or not, ALWAYS cuff your jeans or else you will die a horrible death within the next week.

Can something be pretty good and yet at the same time overly contrived? Because that's how I feel about most of Hapizzy's pics.

Pretty much sums up a lot of Sufu. Nothing wrong with gothninja steez, but I can't bring myself to wear it before dark, and usually to some dungeon of loud music as opposed to the pub.

mercury.....

it's a metal that would not be mistaken for water.

It's still water-like in it's fluidity though. Anyhow, I think DJ Flame won with the glass (the one that always confused me was toothpaste).

I still maintain that referring to colonic waters as water-like liquid is silly.