cheapmuthafukr

worst (sufu) waywt fits

yup, sufu is nearing the end

i loved you sufu, truly i did

cool story bro

^no disrespect bruh but your best contributions to sufu were probably limited to the video game thread.

ooo ooo

do me next

redchris looks like du from weeds

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQYJOx1Jwhtlz9v7-Rj5rUyD8e-JNWdEKcSgtBc61W_bzcVpzG&t=1

except du from weeds looks chill

redchris does not

so thatttt's why he dresses like that...i see

are you serious right now?

Sufu worst waywt: brail edition

what would you do if you suddenly went blind when it comes to dressing yourself?

i dont know if i could ever buy anything new id have to live in things i remember from the last decade because i would never trust anyone else to suggest something for me

Guest I LOVE LFC
A football legend retired today.

And if a donkey from Newcastle who does not even want to play for you is worth £35M, then Rednev was priceless.

03022011699.jpg

fieldco.Japan

Lee Japan

RW

You look and sound like a fucking bell end. Do yourself a favour and stop posting. You're an embarrassment.

Isn't redchris the guy on StyleForum that felt the need to create a thread a la huge red font about him getting scammed, even though he bumped it so many times that it just started getting on everyone's nerves? Guy just never takes a hint...

Edit: looks like the administrators got tired of it and deleted the thread too, hah.

His cuffs are always horrible. Maybe it's they're not cuffs and he's just rolling them up... whatever is going on is not good.

fuck is wrong with you guys? dude is obviously blind give him a break.

sorry if this is being inconsiderate

but the thought of a blind person posting pictures of what they wore on the internet, on an internet fashion forum, is pretty ridiculous

someone needs to get off the computer and walk around a little... looks like his leg muscles have completely disappeared.

First day with the Stronghold World Tour jeans. Sun in my eyes. Suspenders on the way. :)

DSC_4980.jpg

this is pretty bad... oversized shirt and a fucking chain wallet... and those boots are really out of place. you need train conductor boots.

I'm not sure that's an oversized shirt, it might just be an actual size shirt and not a 2 sized too small shirt. I would need to see where it comes to his wrists. It's hard to tell in the pic, but the shoulders look okay to me.

oh... and take that shit out of your ears... thats never a good look.

I haven't worn anything in my ears since I was 15. Don't have any money to have my lobes sewn up. Shirts a little big, sure. I'll disagree with you on the boots, and that's fine. If I owned a pair of engineers I'd be wearing them.

swing party.

180054_10150093116492939_562652938_6483568_4121881_n.jpg

vintage barbour

vintage

stapleford

vintage

dockers

florsheim (not vis)

Couldn't resist.