worst (sufu) waywt fits

6t5pvyg.jpg

Doesn`t make sense, the best of American sneakers and the worst of Eurotrash jeans. Would look so good with some sagged LVC or something. Such a waste of good sneakers.

jesus christ, those nudies and his big high ass (ilovehomos)

why do you have to have them up your asshole? pull your shit down a little.

^ i got infracted for saying i WASN'T going to flame that in supershopper waywt.

you can't talk on the regular waywt, don't u know know about that yet?

that shit is supposed to be a fits museum, everyone who talks there gets shot down.

weak infraction, not bad boy bad boy enough

Doesn`t make sense, the best of American sneakers and the worst of Eurotrash jeans. Would look so good with some sagged LVC or something. Such a waste of good sneakers.

son not everyone wants to wear military spec shorts and cargos nudies arent eurotrash jeans people been on that shit on sufu for like 4 years. i dont see any problem that kid at all.

son not everyone wants to wear military spec shorts and cargos nudies arent eurotrash jeans people been on that shit on sufu for like 4 years. i dont see any problem that kid at all.

LVC are jeans son. Classic American jeans for classic American sneakers, got it?

Re: Nudies. Anything out of Sweden is Eurotrash to me. The cuts and pocket designs on Nudies are also complete trash. Re: Popularity on SuFu for 4 years: just because its popular doesn`t make it good.

LVC are jeans son. Classic American jeans for classic American sneakers, got it?

Re: Nudies. Anything out of Sweden is Eurotrash to me. The cuts and pocket designs on Nudies are also complete trash. Re: Popularity on SuFu for 4 years: just because its popular doesn`t make it good.

you just putting words into my mouth i didnt say anything about something being popular i'm just you got mad specific tastes, that doesnt mean you talk senseless bullshit about other heads

2083221114_907c0f12b9.jpg

supreme

previous level sufu hoody

sammys

goldenrod

This is really ugly. The fit the hoody isn't very good either.

20071202ex1.jpg

raf sweater (too big now ya I know)

mmm signature pant (washed black)

apc sheepskin lined boots

ervell young mans jacket navy (no vis)

Ugh.

had to change my screen name...anyway..

DSC00155.jpg

stussy

polo

dicks

vans

Please iron your pants next time.

P1010313.jpg

viridi-anne leather jkt

raf simons belt

drkshdw jeans

rick owens sneakers

It's stil amazes me how you can have such expensive clothing and still look awful consistently. It's like you took the most amazing pieces of clothing and slapped them together without any disregard if they work well together. Maybe its your height or your looks. I really don't know.