worst (sufu) waywt fits

so by the rationale of not having a masculine body type one is supposedly of the androgynous or would look good working their wardrobe this way?

wtf are you talking about or trying to imply?i don't think the models for dior homme look androgynous. theres a difference in being slender/skinny vs. looking like a girl and giving of a female aura.

anyway you don't have to say sorry for your submedioce peices...it's just my opinion and you can keep on doing whatever song and dance you fancy. anyway i don't think the actual fit of your shit is poor, just the articles in general... i just don't see any effort (other then the feminine pose and the mtv haircut).

btw i would really like to know which "pieces that pass as SuperFashion here" you are referring too. that dude chris is gay and dresses galaxies better than you.

he said "newer dior homme pieces", if youre familiar with the collection you'll know that a few items do indeed look 100% like womens clothes.

I dont get this whole "androgynous" and "women were women and men were men" thing. in my opinion none of his clothing looks particularly feminine.

he said "newer dior homme pieces", if youre familiar with the collection you'll know that a few items do indeed look 100% like womens clothes.

I dont get this whole "androgynous" and "women were women and men were men" thing. in my opinion none of his clothing looks particularly feminine.

he didn't specify which collection. if i liberally assume fall 2007 (summer doesn't look too girly either) which i actually previewed in japan, i don't think they look like women's clothes (c'mon we're not talking galliano). then again that is my opinon(maybe my opinion doesn't mean too much, but others have shared similar views of said subject's ensemble), while that of your's suggests that he does not look particularly feminine.

the "women were women and men were men" comment may have been vague/difficult to comprehend, but i was actaully talking about attitude toward garment styling. like i mentioned, i just don't think the premeditation of trying to look androynous is something to particularly be admired. thanks.

/\ I don't feel like wasting my time responding to your post. I will dress how I please--sorry if that pisses you off.

NEXT!

that's okay. i will continue to critique/comment about how you dress how i please.

sorry(in advance) if that pisses you off.

Except that your not critiquing - your simply projecting your own discomfort/issues about gender representation. Whats more you haven't even stated why androgeny/sexual ambiguity should be frowned upon - simply that it should.

Stop using members of the board as posterboys to further your own agenda.

Except that your not critiquing - your simply projecting your own discomfort/issues about gender representation. Whats more you haven't even stated why androgeny/sexual ambiguity should be frowned upon - simply that it should.

Stop using members of the board as posterboys to further your own agenda.

for like the 5th time, i stated that the image of contrived/preconcieved androgeny is nothing to be applauded. i never said that it's to be frowned upon.

i like how you just liberally assume by just reading a couple posts incorrectly that i am projecting. thanks alot quack.

for like the 5th time, i stated that the image of contrived/preconcieved androgeny is nothing to be applauded. i never said that it's to be frowned upon.

i like how you just liberally assume by just reading a couple posts incorrectly that i am projecting. thanks alot quack.

If its not to be applauded, and not to be frowned upon, then...? Should it be treated with ambivalence? If so you've expended a lot of effort to take a middle-of-the-road position ;)

you're totally right. i guess not too many people share your sentiments.

Yep. And that MUST surely mean the way i look/dress is unacceptable. We all know having the pack back up your look makes it satisfactory.

Your arguments are faulty; you have proven that.

I will always be submediocre and proud.

Now, can we move on?

am i the only one who understands jmatsu's critique? i suppose all you fools are to worried about being politically correct or whatever, trying not to affend gay/bi members. anyway, i dont really think this crimsky guy homo, though he may be a closet case. if he was outright gay then the "men should be men and women should be women" comment might have been a little offensive and out of line. instead i suspect he is just one of those contrived effeminate hipster cliches, tantamount to more mainstream metrosexuals. remember how you all rag on them.....

anyway the clothes are mediocre. the hairdo is wack. posture is trendy gay. grow some testicles why dont you.

Yep. And that MUST surely mean the way i look/dress is unacceptable. We all know having the pack back up your look makes it satisfactory.

Your arguments are faulty; you have proven that.

I will always be submediocre and proud.

Now, can we move on?

for the last time premeditated androgyny is not cool (or not to be applauded), it's fucking bad-trendy.

why are do you seem to take so much pride in mediocrity?

anyway i thought you were done when you wrote "next."

oh god, i wish someone would ban/kill that guy, i cant put up with anymore of his pseudo-intellectual ranting about how hes better than everyone else

christ youre annoying

more gibberish.

oh god, i wish someone would ban/kill that guy, i cant put up with anymore of his pseudo-intellectual ranting about how hes better than everyone else

christ youre annoying

more gibberish.
I think sean was talking about me (and he's got a point) but thanks :)

^ No, I'm pretty sure he was talking to jmatsu. I understand sean_ but I also see what J is trying to say though.

wow this cmirksisisy guy has been blown way out of proportion... i mean im not a big fan of his looks and i've called him out on that like manny others on here, but shit give the guy a break...not everybody on this forum has to look the same and if they did...this forum would blow ass. But since everyoe has their own taste and own style, thats wat makes this forum so great.

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the hipster androgynous look but the guys rockin it and by the look and sounds of it, he likes what he wears. I understand that Jmatsu doesnt like his outfit and all and i can agree to that point but relax alittle...its not the end of the world :/ criticize in a constructive manner atleast and learn to drop a topic, both of you...just egging eachother on.

Yeah, I guess he should get your girlfriend round to stitch a triangle of fabric in from her last season Juicy top that she cast off, eh?

My GF doesn't mingle with conflicted emo types.

but she does have several of last season's juicy tops, right?

pics? ;)