worst (sufu) waywt fits

:rolleyes: you've never seen someone do that with boots?

the only thing i can see wrong is the cuff, buckle, and not enough sag going on

Noone with taste.

Tucking them in to boots? Fine, even good if done right, cuffing them up and popping yo tongues? Whack as hell.

everything is HEINOUS but the worst part is the lacing of the kicks.

Shouldn't the overall ugliness of the shoes be your main concern? I am sure you'll tell me they're rare (for which I am thankful) and that some significant guy who accomplished wonders, either making funny moves on a wheeled plank or rhyming on top of electronic music about being a dangerous criminal popular with women, wore them but that doesn't stop the suckage in the least.

waywt2.jpg

Are people embarassed to post this for fear of being accused of inability to appreciate the avant-garde? Am I going crazy?

Easily the most retarded fit I've seen in the past 6 months. I can't even tell if it's a joke. The only thing that could have made this worse is if he took the glowsticks out of his pockets and showed us his uber-gelled pink hair. Holy shit.

You have multicolor boobs on your shirt and you stole a glow-in-the-dark chain off of a Halloween decoration. Sweet Hammer-pants, Stacey Adams shoes and obligatory 'marijuana leaf' avatar too.

waywt2.jpg

Are people embarassed to post this for fear of being accused of inability to appreciate the avant-garde? Am I going crazy?

Easily the most retarded fit I've seen in the past 6 months. I can't even tell if it's a joke. The only thing that could have made this worse is if he took the glowsticks out of his pockets and showed us his uber-gelled pink hair. Holy shit.

You have multicolor boobs on your shirt and you stole a glow-in-the-dark chain off of a Halloween decoration. Sweet Hammer-pants, Stacey Adams shoes and obligatory 'marijuana leaf' avatar too.

yep, youre going crazy it was post on the page before this one, but its kinda buried in a sea of lace jobs. but yeah you right, all sorts of bad

yep, youre going crazy it was post on the page before this one, but its kinda buried in a sea of lace jobs. but yeah you right, all sorts of bad

im really not convinced that's the worst part

the laces look like shit yes, but so does his BACKWARDS frat dumbass hat and shitty polo(?) hoodie which looks like shit with the shoes and hat, and the natty light holding backpack

how did that douchebag find sufu anyway

im really not convinced that's the worst part

the laces look like shit yes, but so does his BACKWARDS frat dumbass hat and shitty polo(?) hoodie which looks like shit with the shoes and hat, and the natty light holding backpack

how did that douchebag find sufu anyway