worst (sufu) waywt fits

first you say youre studying sociology and are a logic/debate pro and now you say youre a pro on the court?????

make a video of yourself dunking on a 10'. NO COLLEGE would recruit you at your lankiness and clumsy height if you couldnt dunk. that is unless you went to some puny ass booger sized school where everyone is in ncaa.

im not a literal student of sociology, i just enojy the subject. Sorry its not my major. Im a junior in high school age 16. Im 6 4, and I cant dunk on a 10 foot hoop. I can touch the rim, grab the rim, block shots at the rim. But I can't dunk. I hate arguing with you about basketball, get back to slamming my fashion and I will be on my way till my next outfit. peace

this kid kindof reminds me of this math nerd we used to beat the shit out of in elementary school. he would make fun of all the people who actually had friends as though we were inferior, and then we would push him into the mud and all laugh at him and he'd pee his pants.

i used to feel bad about that, but then this kid started posting and i'm starting to feel that i've done alright in the past

im not a literal student of sociology, i just enojy the subject. Sorry its not my major. Im a junior in high school age 16. Im 6 4, and I cant dunk on a 10 foot hoop. I can touch the rim, grab the rim, block shots at the rim. But I can't dunk. I hate arguing with you about basketball, get back to slamming my fashion and I will be on my way till my next outfit. peace

you're white. i'm not surprised you can't dunk.

no offense to you white people, but you know the saying.

If you're a junior in HS and have a scholarship i'd say that is pretty illegal from a collegiate standpoint. Also, i'm 6 even and i was able to dunk 2 years ago when i used to work out/play every other day. Do some plyometrics, box jumps and sprints. You should be able to dunk in a few months if you try hard enough.

you're white. i'm not surprised you can't dunk.

no offense to you white people, but you know the saying.

i can dunk

but im jewish. so it makes some sense.

i heard selectivebeef was 8 ft tall but that he still can't dunk. :(

he looks tall from what ive seen. wonder if he's taller than me.

i know theres one other dude on this board thats like my height.

and seriously. that kid can't be 6'4"

if he is, more power to him, but still, he is a lanky mofucka.