Hat

Thrift sunglasses

Martin Margiela

White shirt, brand unknown

Engineered Garments

Jcrew

Kooba

DSC_0001-1.jpg

repeated offender, this guy just looks so awkward. He doesn't need to spend this kind of money to get this look either..

Taken from Hypebeast:

just got these jeans yesterday. i think they look pretty good for one day. all i gotta do now is get them to fade. it's the first time i've actually tried to force my jeans to look worn. any critcism?

the honeycomb looks really kinda wierd in that pic, but it looks normal when you put

nonibenefits006bo7.jpgnonibenefits007ai7.jpg

nonibenefits008gh8.jpgnonibenefits009pa9.jpg

It's as if he starched them and then just twisted the fuck out of them

i cant help but cry, whats up wth hypebeast these days?

probably got the jeans from merveyns or something.

I don't see a problem with where he got the jeans. I see a problem with those homie-combs. What would Mervyn's have to with how amazing those homie-combs are?

DSC_0001-1.jpg

i know this has already been commented on, but honestly, this is only one in a succession of awful outfits from this guy. im not saying i've done much better, but at least i know how to not look like an ass-clown. if i saw this guy on the street, i'd be more than likely to think he was A) retarded B) going to a Dear-Leader meeting C) bati-boy, but in the worst kinda way D) an e-harmony reject

this outfit is dumb. im sure he's a nice guy and all, but this and everythign i've seen from him is generally stupid and ill-fitting.

also, he sometimes looks like a Fifth Element extra.