worst (sufu) waywt fits

openHAL_1103.jpg

What a lovely beanie, haggard sweater and poorly rolled denim combination you have going there. Most 80 year old guys I know either wear JCPenny or Kiton, I'm glad you found a superb middle ground!

iverpoon you are seriously fucking retarded.

Yup. All of you know that if that sweatshirt didn't have some unknown logo but rather, hm, Supreme, or alife, or ...(holy shit wait for it).....blank there wouldn't be a problem.

Or wait, is it the Casto cap that I got from my uncle 7 years ago back before they were popular?

Yup. All of you know that if that sweatshirt didn't have some unknown logo but rather, hm, Supreme, or alife, or ...(holy shit wait for it).....blank there wouldn't be a problem.

Or wait, is it the Casto cap that I got from my uncle 7 years ago back before they were popular?

Isnt this kinda like saying: "you know if tangerine was wearing clothes you liked you woudlnt have a problem with it knucks."?

I guess if you removed all the logos from this it could pass for just colorblindness, and if you took him out of his house and put the whole tableu in an alley, maybe he could make for a crackhead, but I dunno man; nothing personal, I'm sure you're great in person, but you gotta drop the whole "I buy any authentic streetwear I can find on ebay" deal.

Domdoms a trend hopper fareally

Guest jmatsu
jmat is iverpoon an axis disciple in training? are you iverpoon? please respond. thank you.

sleaz,

you're gonna come at me like that? we got standards,,,

sleaz,

you're gonna come at me like that? we got standards,,,

Hombre, I wasn't trying to offend.

What a lovely beanie, haggard sweater and poorly rolled denim combination you have going there. Most 80 year old guys I know either wear JCPenny or Kiton, I'm glad you found a superb middle ground!

On the contrary, this critique is: somewhat witty, harsh, succinct, unabashed, insensitive, descriptive, etc... right up your alley...wonderful prose. I thought it was quite good (not that I agree with any of it).

Just saying, he might be good for a kamikaze mission, get him all hyped up on speed, and just let him rip.

^^ Not that it matters much, and maybe a different or slouchier beanie would look slightly better, but I think tangerine's above side shot of the fit looks pretty damn cool...better than the front shot, at least.

Of course, you all may disagree, but I highly doubt that fit is worst-waywt worthy.

How much of an idiot are you? It is nothing like that. Please do tell me what is wrong with my fit? Sure, it's not groundbreaking, but who cares?

I think it's the dumb hat (I don't care how long you've had it), the gay sailor-inspired necklace, the sweatshirt with a pony on it, and the phosphorescent sneakers that did it for me man.

Guest jmatsu
Hombre, I wasn't trying to offend.

On the contrary, this critique is: somewhat witty, harsh, succinct, unabashed, insensitive, descriptive, etc... right up your alley...wonderful prose. I thought it was quite good (not that I agree with any of it).

Just saying, he might be good for a kamikaze mission, get him all hyped up on speed, and just let him rip.

hmmm... the critique wasn't terrible, but the same shit's been said before. it's also problematic because there are discrepancies. tangerine didn't "roll" his denim, the sarcastic beanie comment is diffult because of it's basic mediocrity, and the "haggard" sweater is obviously a premeditated distressed type piece. i think the only thing that could be legitemately hated on is his top's sizing combined with the raw denim... or that this kind of apocalyptic piece does not complement his blue color constrution worker physique. hating on tangerine's age is kinda played out. i mean he's no spring chicken, but he's certainly not pushing 80.

hmmm... the critique wasn't terrible, but the same shit's been said before. it's also problematic because there are discrepancies. tangerine didn't "roll" his denim, the sarcastic beanie comment is diffult because of it's basic mediocrity, and the "haggard" sweater is obviously a premeditated distressed type piece. i think the only thing that could be legitemately hated on is his top's sizing combined with the raw denim... or that this kind of apocalyptic piece does not complement his blue color constrution worker physique. hating on tangerine's age is kinda played out. i mean he's no spring chicken, but he's certainly not pushing 80.

I best think in hyperboles.

I just call them as I see them; my opinion is clearly far from the gospel being that I have under 20 posts and about 2800 negative points on my rep.

I like knuck's outfit, the way it fits him is spot on. The pieces together are a tad juvenile but, hey, it's definitely better than most of the generic looks on here.

Guest jmatsu
I just call them as I see them; my opinion is clearly far from the gospel being that I have under 20 posts and about 2800 negative points on my rep.

I like knuck's outfit, the way it fits him is spot on. The pieces together are a tad juvenile but, hey, it's definitely better than most of the generic looks on here.

don't sweat it. in no way was i trying to discourage you. on the contrary, say what you will. i was just pointing out why our opinions might slightly differ. i mean, i'm not really that fond of tang's fit either.

You have the word "poon" in your name... +rep.

GODDAMN ALL OF WHAT YOU'RE WEARING IS UGLY

GO BACK TO YOUR BROS AND SUCK SOME DICK.