worst (sufu) waywt fits

I guess if you like shoesxblack socksx Short trunks combo.

Also I'm not feeling wearing a jacket when your shorts are that small. Not saying that the shorts are too short, I don't have beef with that, but to wear a jacket with those trunks defeats the whole purpose of what a jacket is for.

I guess his legs don't get cold though.

Guest StuckOnStupid
IMG_0605.jpg

not the worst... but i have 2 problems with it.

1. the tee looks like bootleg cmf homme.

2. make up your fucking mind on the shoelaces:mad: to me this is like popped tounges for carl.

the shirt looks like bootleg cmf homme? fucking hell, the GUY looks like a bootleg cmf.

remember in Cheech & Chong "Still Smokin'" when they are fantasizing about that press conference and the reporter asks Cheech how he got the scar on his face, and Cheech is like "I was so handsome, I wanted to give the other actors a chance so i scarred myself"...i think it might come to that.

the shirt looks like bootleg cmf homme? fucking hell, the GUY looks like a bootleg cmf.

remember in Cheech & Chong "Still Smokin'" when they are fantasizing about that press conference and the reporter asks Cheech how he got the scar on his face, and Cheech is like "I was so handsome, I wanted to give the other actors a chance so i scarred myself"...i think it might come to that.

people actually watched "Still Smokin'?"

Then wouldn't the outfit be more congruous if you were to wear pants that zip off into shorts instead of leaving your legs bare?

Jesus christ Shark, the only people who wear those things are those dorky 30-somethings who can't come to terms with growing up and wearing a suit, probably paired with some 'active lifestyle crosstrainer' or 'performance sandals' and a North Face jacket.

Guest StuckOnStupid
people actually watched "Still Smokin'?"

you stupid, that shit was awesome.

"ET: Eddie Torres, the Extra Testicle"!

i tried... i had my ex give me a scar on my eyebrow... girls are like "oh... its sexy"

could be worse diddy... you could be a bootleg of this kid

1st post so be gentle...

To the library today:

CIMG2202.jpg

CIMG2205.jpg

River Island coat & shemagh

Zara hoody

H&M Top

Topman belt

Jack & Jones Jeans

Nike AF1s

wow... everything looks wrong. change it all.

Guest doubletap

them jeans look like bugleboys and that terror scarf looks too big.

...oh and is that shirt tucked in or is it really that short?