worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest StuckOnStupid
no, thats a classic supreme setup there. Reminds me of some of the supreme magazine shoots back in early this decade. grown up street - awesome stuff.

agreed 100%. its a good look for sure.

Guest StuckOnStupid
So shit goes full circle? Trendy folks do stuff to differentiate themselves from the normal folks that don't know how to dress themselves, so the ultra-trendy dress like normal folks to differentiate themselves from the trendy folks?

yes. this is actually going to apply to pretty much every possible thing ever. In the distant future (3 months from now) you will be seeing such pre/post/avant/apres shit such as women getting full sex changes, dressing fully in drag all of the time once they are men, then taking husbands who were born biological men but became women and dress as men all the time.

kooky! it literally bottles the mind! literally. mind-bottling!

Doky is right, there is nothing interesting or good fitting(good doesn't mean tight either) about that. I guess anyone can get mad props if they wear really boring things with a supreme tag at the back of their neck. I wish the WAYWT thread had a policy about all the outfit posts to be without writing. I want to see the difference in reactions people get wearing that exact same outfit that they found from banana republic/gap and from supreme. Most people are too scared to do that because they won't get the props they feel they deserve. If no one comments on your sick outfit because they're not sure if your jeans are apcs or just gap, or if your blank tee is hare instead of just hanes, then obviously you're not wearing them well. That shirt definitely needs an inch or two off the length, and not slim fitting, but just not baggy and bunchy like that. The pants are fine, but all the streetwear guys are kidding themselves if they think his outfit is better than something you could pick out at a mall. Chinos that look, and fit like that are in every single mall mens store in the country. I'm glad that the fact that it looks like a supreme mag shoot from 10 years ago makes it instantly cool. Thank god it wasn't in that magazine or else it would be lame.

His arm vein reminds me that i need to work out more. It's been too long.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i know, i know, we shouldnt post pics from other forums, but this is from the steez.

im sure its a troll, but come on.

Fuck you man. Now I need to go lie down with some Advil and one of those blue-jelly eye mask things that was in the "Gonna Make U Sweat(Everybody Dance Now)" video by C&C Music Factory. (fuck...that song was actually alright tho, eh?)

Yeah theyre the underside poppers of the cardi. And yeah they look kind of funny unbuttoned.

Can't say much about the glasses cause I just got them and I was trying them on.

Appreciate the feedback though

It looks fine. The outift's well constucted, colors are good, everything fits, no problems.

I feel that it's all terrible looking, truly warrants it place in this thread. The jeans, the tie, the brown bow-tie thing on the shirt, blugh. Sorry,skecr8r, it's nothing personal.