FS: Selvage Gucci Denim Euro 48w - 32/34 inches 32 L

__3xL

yo numero, i have the $160. will you take paypal?

Shipped your jeans out airtight & thanks much for the Air Max bro !

I'm sad , too nice ! ...

GUCCI JEANS HAVE BEEN SOLD & traded TO OGCMON !!!

TOO BAD I WEAR A SOLID 38" W or 39 !!! Very nice jeans Hope you enjoy them !! NOTE : CUFFS WERE FROM BOREDOM NOT WORN .. Soak them with cuffs in place ?? should turn out nicely ..

We'll trade some vintage Nikes next !!!!

^^ I hope he gets this ^^

Brand new Deadstock raw Gucci selvedge denim for sale . This sexy pair was previously owned by Elton John ; and was purchased at the Elton John AIDS benefit but they were from the unworn new rack - he sold some of his used items also and the racks were labeled as such ..

Reciept not included - but original bag from event is .. Jeans retail tags were removed and auction tag placed with initials of the event and the lot letter .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DESCRIP:

~~ Leather label is butter and the denim is raw & stiff , medium weight and Made in Italy obviously specifically for Gucci .. retail on them is approx $550

red/Green selvage lines alternating - italian colors

Denim looks black in person - I thought they were noir were until seeing them in direct sunlight .. ultra dark deep indigo

Waist stretches to 34.5 by hand with them dry .. They are 33" now unstretched .

Sizing : I'm sure they would fit a 36w if you wore them wet to stretch for a nice snug fit on the legs .. Otherwise size accordingly . Straight leg cut sven'ish type .

Size is 48 euro so 32" conversion must accomodate for washing and minor shrinkage that would occur - as they are raw I am sure some shrinkage would occur ..

32" length - and any other measurements that need be taken I will oblige you

Photos can be hand tagged and hand dated and include your name if need be to verify ownership .

169441252.jpg

169441256.jpg

169441259.jpg

169441271.jpg

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL763/4307732/10803934/169441264.jpg

one more photo of event bag - not directly linked as only 4 images are allowed

I'm sad , too nice ! ...

TOO BAD I WEAR A SOLID 38" W or 39 !!! Very nice jeans Hope you enjoy them !! NOTE : CUFFS WERE FROM BOREDOM NOT WORN .. Soak them with cuffs in place ?? should turn out nicely ..

right mono - I think I pretty clearly said in like 2 or more seperate paragraphs - the jeans were on the new rack - unworn/unused by Elton nor by anyone else .

I also said he had a used clothing rack or pre-worn more appropriately - and that these jeans were NOT from that rack . further clarifying that they are brand new and deadstock - but belonged to Elton John ... Only reason they are cuffed is that I cuffed then and tried them on for a hour or so with shoes . I then folded them up and placed them back into the bag so the cuffs set . No wear on cuff creases , no lightness on the crease line no wear on cuffs

thanks - if you are interested just give me a holler .

Guest Fade to Black

Let me help you get some advertising...Gucci jeans are slick as fuck. I went to Gucci today to try on a pair of the new indigo selvedge, fit is on par with Dior Homme except a lil roomier, gets a killer bunchup in the ankle, shit just looks SLICK. I'd wear with a black button up, tinted Mikli shades and go Miami Vice on everybody's ass in the club.

Fade to Black - you hit it right on the nose . Thanks .

Mike - I will post up more measurements such as thigh width - leg opening and rise .

Also I will take the back pocket photos someone requested . I 've been quite busy , but today will git-r-done ..

thanx gentlemen

Crotch to outer thigh measurement = 12.5" which is crotch seam past outer leg seam about 1/2" to edge of jean leg with legs completely flat .

Knee (13 inches down from crotch) = 9.5" measured same way as above

Leg opening = 9" same also - past the seam

Front rise = 11"

~ Photo of rear pockets ~

176568190.jpg

Guest Fade to Black
owned or PWNed?

nvm...

given the waist size on those jeans, if Elton so much as tried those jeans on, then they were definitely PWNED.

Why do you guys bother to request measurements , back pocket photos and make offers for buy it price if you're not going to follow thru ?

Not even a " oh I changed my mind " or a " oh my girlfriend needed that boob job downpayment I'm broke now "

flakers ? ! ? !

I'm sad , too nice ! ...

I'm sad , too nice ! ...