good hip hop

this blows my mind because ive always thought his lyrical content was so incredibly base to begin with. if hes actually become more superficial, hes basically operating at an intellectual negative.

sorta kinda. I seriously regret wiping my mp3 player because the joint was on there...so far searching on youtube has been fruitless

lupe's really old shit was kinda just good mixtape rap imo. I remember him rapping about guns and shit (in a tame way but still)

i stopped listening around when his album came out. his music was cool but he really annoys me.

yes, but I actually liked his albums. Kinda nerdy in a worldly/literary condescending..ish

still got ridiculous play time from me.

The Cool is a good album. So is that Fahrenheit joint where he rhymed over the So Much More beat. That is all.

ill plead ignorance to anything of his thats worth hearing. ive just been mildly offended by everything ive come across and especially the praise he received. i guess i feel the same about drake.

I dont discuss Drake.

lupe came to play here in denver last month at some small ass venue and the tickets were like $65 lol... it sold out still

i don't buy into the hype around him either. food & liquor was well produced and had some good tracks, but he fell off immediately after that imo

I been playing this:

wwNsuZkx6GI

+new Guilty Simpson album prod. by Madlib:

6MP-3-arNKs

oh and that talib cd is foul as per usual.. why does he create such boring music?

that'd be the scariest 13 year old ever. but his recent puckered up whiny voice has been getting on my nerves. i miss the old kweli. not to say his new mainstream direction is what get on my nerve but his voice on his last few LP's

I dont know man, kweli sounds the same on eardrum as he did on quality. Maybe it's just me though, i havent listened to Revolutions per Minute yet though.

And i dont really think he sounds like a 13 year old.

that'd be the scariest 13 year old ever. but his recent puckered up whiny voice has been getting on my nerves. i miss the old kweli. not to say his new mainstream direction is what get on my nerve but his voice on his last few LP's

well that's what i meant, but for my poor expression.

liking kweli in 2010 is on some 1999 shit.

Can you blame me for being stuck on some 99 shit?