good hip hop

i thought attention deficit was disappointing. the songs were all for the most part really forgettable. it wasn't bad but it also wasn't great..

XV is not bad. His flow is solid but the shit he raps about are dorky on a whole nother level. Check out his Everybody is Nobody mixtape if you're interested

X4h4C60xQFw

There are some really dope tracks on This Charming Mixtape. Id check it out, NESK.

It's not exactly hip hop though.

so i heard it through a couple times and i really like. which is weird cause i keep thinking ' this cat sounds like cudi' but i dont like anything ive heard from cudi but im totally diggin this dude.

so i heard it through a couple times and i really like. which is weird cause i keep thinking ' this cat sounds like cudi' but i dont like anything ive heard from cudi but im totally diggin this dude.

This is exactly how I felt about it.

any of ya'll fuck with little brother? not exactly new but anyone who hasn't listened to them should really check out The Listening and The Minstrel Show. Ignore the getback and leftback, those two albums are garbage without 9th and decent beat selection.

any of ya'll fuck with little brother? not exactly new but anyone who hasn't listened to them should really check out The Listening and The Minstrel Show. Ignore the getback and leftback, those two albums are garbage without 9th and decent beat selection.

check sleepers from big pooh, 9th/khrysis

im listening to this whole das racist tape and i cant decide if i really love it or if i hate its guts. i know its tongue in cheeck so i dont wanna hate on em for being too ironic. its just mad hard to be critical when they sound like theyre having so much fun.

am i the only one who thinks talib kweli's music has been sucking hard since the beautiful struggle? with the exception of just begun his new album is terrible.

also, anyone hear about the Shake/Lupe incident? who the fuck knew Lu had a goon squad? how did he go from

lupe-fiasco.png

to

Hundreds2Lupe.jpg

lupe's transition

I remember hearing a mp3 version of him freestyling on some radio show about transitioning into a superficial person, something about it being easier and him realizing certain truths about life

it was hella nerdy, I liked it

and you can hear it in his older work as opposed to his newer stuff

this^^^ sounds stupid, not sure what I was trying to say in the first place

Just got back from a sweet day which included a trip to NE Portland's Art Hop on Alberta St. where I got to listen to and meet Serge Severe after his performance. Dude gave me a free copy of his album Concrete Techniques.

lupe's transition

I remember hearing a mp3 version of him freestyling on some radio show about transitioning into a superficial person, something about it being easier and him realizing certain truths about life

it was hella nerdy, I liked it

and you can hear it in his older work as opposed to his newer stuff

this^^^ sounds stupid, not sure what I was trying to say in the first place

this blows my mind because ive always thought his lyrical content was so incredibly base to begin with. if hes actually become more superficial, hes basically operating at an intellectual negative.

lupe's really old shit was kinda just good mixtape rap imo. I remember him rapping about guns and shit (in a tame way but still)

i stopped listening around when his album came out. his music was cool but he really annoys me.

has anyone heard anything on the new reflection eternal album?

Edit: i like lupe as an artist, i do somewhat enjoy his music, but his fans are annoying. I dont mind talking about music with anyone, but lupe fans cant seem to stop talking about lupe.