NEW ITEMS 22/4. 46-48-50: OG Helmut Lang, Chrome Hearts, Forme, Ann, Givenchy, Prada, DvN

michael_kard

Helmut Lang Waxed Jeans. FW99. Size 32, best for a 31-32 (I for one size down on my HL jeans and the waist stretches over time, so a 33 could also work). Was HL the first one to do waxed jeans? Anyway, this 'wax' is polyurethane spray that has been applied on the jeans after they're constructed and then pressed to create a wonderful patina, texture and appearance that evolves wonderfully over time and actually becomes more defined rather than peel off. These have been worn sparingly and look like new. Note the crease on the front is a result of folding and not permanent.

sold

More detailed photos: album

Runway photos: 1 / 2

Helmut Lang Bondage Biker Jacket. fw99. Size IT50, runs small so best for a 48/small 50. Super rare, incredibly badass jacket - the collection's signature piece. Fully padded (super warm), with straps on the interior. Soft brushed cotton shell/nylon lining. Biker-inspired paneling on the sleeves, and numerous zippers and velcro trims throughout. Four exterior pockets (the zipper doesn't close on one) and two interior pockets. Funnel neck with a wire on the periphery allowing it to be styled/turned in a few different ways.

This has a pretty major defect, but the brushed texture of the fabric hides it surprisingly well; there is a horizontal rip running across the right side of the front that has been repaired by me. Because of its straight slope it does not interfere with the proportions of the jacket at all, and is highly unnoticeable.

SOLD

More detailed photos: album

Runway photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Edited by michael_kard

Ann Demeulemeester X Patti Smith Tank Top. S/S00. Size XS, best for a 48 but can fit from a 44 - 50. Featuring a metal D-ring and a removable grosgrain cotton strap with a glass bead embroidery that reads 'Framing my view'. In the collection's signature blood red colour, in a thick cotton jersey. This is as rare as it gets imo. Dry cleaned once (never washed), excellent condition.

100 GBP or Best Offer.

ibu5YvgyC7WrES.JPG

More photos: 1 / 2 / 3

Forme D'expression Coat. FW10. IT 50, fits like a 48. Incredible fabric and beautiful tailoring, like Yohji but in a way slimmer. Really nice silk lining as well.

More info here.

Sb3RK.jpg

More photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

500 -> 460 GBP or Best Offer.

Prada Buckle Coat. Retail $2,095. AW09. Size 50, best for a 48/small 50. Heavy laser-cut wool coat from the Prada Sport range (but the quality is excellent). Featuring a neoprene-like lining, Saffiano leather trims, a waterproof zipper and Prada's signature buckles. A nice blend of technical details and sharp tailoring. Excellent condition.

380 -> 280 -> 250 GBP or Best Offer.

ibd24hjB9Uk74T.JPG

More photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Helmut Lang Bondage Blazer. S/S01. Size IT42, best for a big 44/46. Another piece I bought for myself but is too small. Beautiful jacket with incredible tailoring details, realized in a luxurious light wool fabric with a full silk lining. Top quality. Features HL's signatures carrying straps made from the same material as the lining. Does not fit like a women's blazer at all. New (incl. spare buttons) but with an unnoticeable fabric defect.

180 -> 150 -> 130 -> 110 GBP or Best Offer

ic7vi2BdvwPKK.JPG

More photos: 1 / 2 / "]3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Editorial photo: 1 (Vogue)

Givenchy Black Dress Shirt. Retail $670. F/W09. Size FR40, best for a 48. A classic dress shirt from one of Tisci's early and best collections. Very slim fitting, realized in a deep black viscose/cotton fabric, with a very subtle dot pattern (only noticeable from up close). this is an excellent quality formal piece, very Givenchy. The cuffs can be turned up. Logo on the right bottom front. Only tried on.

160 -> 140 -> 120 -> 100 GBP or Best Offer

iC4lImIJQKu3b.JPG

More photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Givenchy Gray Dress Shirt. Retail approx. $450. F/W10. Size FR42, best for 50. A classic shirt with the Givenchy touch; defined shoulders, high armholes and longer than usual, slimmer sleeves. The cuffs can be turned up and have feature two rows of buttons. Logo on the right sleeve. Only tried on.

145 -> 125 -> 110 -> 95 GBP or Best Offer

iGq2ek1ViDkwJ.JPG

Dries Van Noten Felt Sweater. Retaill approx. $400. Size S, best for a 46 or 48. Turtleneck with biker-inspired detailing on the shoulders/chest and ribbed sleeves, realized in super thick and warm thick felt fabric. The materials tag is missing, but I suspect the material is wool/angora blend. Worn but in excellent condition.

150 -> 130 -> 110 90 GBP or Best Offer

ilwf0uL5CdMcP.JPG

Edited by michael_kard

Helmut Lang Bondage Sailor Trousers. S/S05. Size IT50, best for a 48/small 50, 32-33" waist. The signature trousers of S/S05, featuring a panel of fabric covering the crotch and a belt-like detail across the waist. Made from cotton twill, lined in white cotton. Four pockets on the front. Rare. Never washed, in excellent condition.

Sold

More photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Runway photos: 1 / 2 / 3

Helmut Lang Bondage Dress Trousers. S/S05 (?). Size IT42, best for a 46/small 48, 30-31,5" waist. Slim fitting, incredibly long (total length approx. 45"). Very minimalist design, featuring two adjustable straps on top of each hem. New with tags.

Sold

More photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Fit pic

Helmut Lang Bondage Blazer. S/S01. Size IT42, best for a big 44/46. Another piece I bought for myself but is too small. Beautiful jacket with incredible tailoring details, realized in a luxurious light wool fabric with a full silk lining. Top quality. Features HL's signatures carrying straps made from the same material as the lining. Does not fit like a women's blazer at all. New (incl. spare buttons) but with an unnoticeable fabric defect.

180 -> 140 -> 120 GBP or Best Offer

More photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Editorial photo: 1 (Vogue)

Edited by michael_kard

Posted (edited) · Hidden by michael_kard, May 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by michael_kard, May 4, 2012 - No reason given

Givenchy Black Dress Shirt. Retail $670. F/W09. Size FR40, best for a 48. A classic dress shirt from one of Tisci's early and best collections. Very slim fitting, realized in a deep black viscose/cotton fabric, with a very subtle dot pattern (only noticeable from up close). this is an excellent quality formal piece, very Givenchy. The cuffs can be turned up. Logo on the right bottom front. Only tried on.

160 -> 140 -> 120 GBP or Best Offer

iC4lImIJQKu3b.JPG

Givenchy Gray Dress Shirt. Retail approx. $450. F/W10. Size FR42, best for 50. A classic shirt with the Givenchy touch; defined shoulders, high armholes and longer than usual, slimmer sleeves. The cuffs can be turned up and have feature two rows of buttons. Logo on the right sleeve. Only tried on.

145 -> 125 -> 105 GBP or Best Offer

iGq2ek1ViDkwJ.JPG

Dries Van Noten Felt Sweater. Retaill approx. $400. Size S, best for a 46 or 48. Turtleneck with biker-inspired detailing on the shoulders/chest and ribbed sleeves, realized in super thick and warm thick felt fabric. The materials tag is missing, but I suspect the material is wool/angora blend. Worn but in excellent condition.

150 -> 130 -> 110 GBP or Best Offer

ilwf0uL5CdMcP.JPG

Edited by michael_kard