SD103 or PBJ XX-005?

mizanation

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SD-103 is slim, but XX-005 is slightly slimmer. the XX-005s look great even when they don't have any wear. if you are looking for a project jean, the SD-103s are a nice choice.

agree, i feel with the slubby denim, fading is a bit easier and more uniform, but the sd103's w/o starch is a serious undertaking, denim is very nice...but hard to fade

agree, i feel with the slubby denim, fading is a bit easier and more uniform, but the sd103's w/o starch is a serious undertaking, denim is very nice...but hard to fade

er wait... so slubby denim fades easier?

i dun understand what u mean by sd103s without starch is a serious undertaking?

sorry my english isnt very good... so the "denim is very nice...but hard to fade" part IS refering to the 103s right?

er wait... so slubby denim fades easier?

i dun understand what u mean by sd103s without starch is a serious undertaking?

sorry my english isnt very good... so the "denim is very nice...but hard to fade" part IS refering to the 103s right?

yes, 103s are harder to work on

So I too soaked mine last night.

Left them in cold running water bath tub for about an hour. Put them on and wore them in the tub for another hour (while waxing off a 6 pack...highly reccomended when sitting in cold ass water for an hour). Hung them up to dry and put them back on after about 2 hours. I got very similar results to Miz.

These jeans are gonna be fucking beautiful.

I'm not Carl, but I really like mine also. I didn't do a soak though because I was under the impression that they won't shrink significantly due to being one-wash.

I thought people were saying they are actually raw?