Looking for an American to help me out...

rirawin

Wasn't too sure if I'm allowed to post this but here goes...

I'm based in the UK and was wondering if some kind person would be happy to help me out with getting some stuff from Stussydirect.com. I.e. buy from their site, get the goods sent to them and then forward it on to me, in the UK.

The reason I ask this is because Stussy in America is so so much cheaper over there. For example you pay $22 a tee, we pay £29 a tee.

Anyway if anyone is happy to do this, please get in touch. In exchange I'm happy to sort that person out with MHI/Maharishi, Silas, of which I'll be able to get some discount off the RRP and any other stuff (cosmetics like Space.nk) which may be hard to get in America but is cheaper/easily accessible in the UK.

I'm happy to you pay in advance, prior from ordering from Stussydirect.com via either Paypal or Neteller.

Well thanks for listening!

(If this thread is unsuitable or somehow breaks the forum rules (I had a quick skim couldn't find anything) then please delete! or if I've placed it in the wrong place then feel free to move.)

Guest Airjamie

I'll be in san fran for a couple weeks starting next sunday and I'd be happy to pick some stuff up from the stussy shop (or any of the other major spots there) for you.