supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

Has anyone ever heard back from the online shop "customer service" ? My CDG order went in but I had another order that had a def wrong security code typo. of course it processed as if everything was okay and later all that happened, of course, was the that pending charge disappeared and the stock of the Tarpon was gone hahaha with no response in sight. So this is a warning; if you think some of your info was put in wrong and the order processes, it's because Supreme webstore is not the most sophisticated kind where it instantly processes everything. Let me know if blue or white tarpons are in store anywhere and if anyone can scoop one up for me. 10% for your proxy troubles or w/e the going rate is (no SS rates).

Has anyone ever heard back from the online shop "customer service" ? My CDG order went in but I had another order that had a def wrong security code typo. of course it processed as if everything was okay and later all that happened, of course, was the that pending charge disappeared and the stock of the Tarpon was gone hahaha with no response in sight. So this is a warning; if you think some of your info was put in wrong and the order processes, it's because Supreme webstore is not the most sophisticated kind where it instantly processes everything. Let me know if blue or white tarpons are in store anywhere and if anyone can scoop one up for me. 10% for your proxy troubles or w/e the going rate is (no SS rates).

They've always been responsive to me. If they don't actually respond via email, they fix the problems without responding. Like I just emailed them to change an order before it was shipped and I didn't get a response but the order shipped as I requested.

why do you think they cancelled your order? if they were going to reject on cvv then it would have been at authorization

Well it authorized hastily because the card number and expiration etc were all right, just that the CSV was wrong because I remember putting in the wrong. A lot of times that happens on ecommerce systems. I contacted them about it asap before shipping but around when my first order shipped and the charge for it posted, the second order's charge went from pending to no longer on my account activity. Either that's something they couldn't fix or had no reason to bother because the hat was sold out anyway by the time they got to my order. They just took off the pending charge for it and that was that.

well, i think i am finished with this brand. every season i try to grab one or two button downs or jackets from. some of the stuff, like mid-2000s stuff, has lasted me forever. old workshirts, coach jackets, oxfords, backpacks.

lately though i've been pretty unhappy w/ the quality. i just received a camo safari shirt in the mail. this thing is made of the thinnest, shittiest cotton twill i've ever seen on a military-inspired garment. i realize this is a s/s collection and it gets pretty steamy in new york, but this thing is ridiculous. it is even worse than the crappy spring field shirt from one or two seasons ago that people were complaining about. this is like sub-banana republic. on top of the shit fabric, the color doesn't even really match the color on the website. in person there is a very light undertone to the green background which makes it end up more pea soup green than olive drab.

not sure wtf happened to these guys, i'd say it's the "made in china" part but the old stuff i have is also made in china.

maybe i just need to avoid the s/s lines, looking at the workshirt they put up today and it looks like the same crappy twill as that military shirt, even has the tag in the same spot on the bottom hem.

Edited by vahid

^I feel you. most of the supreme stuff I buy is always from the f/w collections. This is my first time buying stuff from the S/S collections. I recently got the snakeskin pullover (thanks homi) and its actually a windbreaker. Very light thinn material.

All the stuff they feature from CYC is my favorite shit and fall/w hoodies are great. I'm not that big on S/S either. So my other order shipped. I didn't realize that maybe there's just hundreds of orders in the span of even 15/20 minutes. I just never got any response... my card finally got charged today

Edited by emrinderForgotHisPassword

well, i think i am finished with this brand.

lately though i've been pretty unhappy w/ the quality.

not sure wtf happened to these guys, i'd say it's the "made in china" part but the old stuff i have is also made in china.

I totally agree with you man with regards to the quality.

Last season wasn't too bad, excet for a Biggie key chain that fell to pieces.

This season I've had to take back one of the CDG tees 3 times before I got one that I was happy with, from tears on the material to smudged and defected print on the polka dots. I am dreading the day I have to wash that tee!

With camp caps, especially the Tarpon which I passed on after asking for one then another and simply not being able to get one that didn't have blemishes or defects all over the brim. These are supposedly made in the USA though?

Supreme's QC needs to lay off the weed.