THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD! FS: Flat Head SE05BSP 30x33" from Self Edge SF - Slim Denim / $180 (reduced) FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!

thevicrod

Howdy Folks,

I have for sale an amazing pair of Flat Head SE05BSP denim in waist size 30, length 33" (was chain-stitched at for me on purchase at SESF). Worn for roughly 2 months, but only very lightly. Did initial warm soak, per the Self Edge sage advice. $260 $220 $200 $180or serious best offer, shipping included to the Continental USA. These were $360 new plus $30 tax -- nearly $390 total!

Here are the measurements (in Inches), per the Self Edge Website:

Size 30

Waist: 31"

Inseam: 33"

Thigh: 11.5"

Leg Opening: 7.2"

Rise: 10"

More info, courtesy of Self Edge:

Flat Head's newest cut, the SE05BSP. This jean is a slim tapered cut with a button fly. This is not to be confused with the SEXFH05, which was a modified 3001 cut. This is a completely new fit, not based on any previous models.

With the SE05BSP the jean is perfect for those looking for a slim modern cut with a small leg opening.

The fading properties on these jeans are what Flat Head are known for. Intense vertical fading and after only twenty wears or so the dark denim gives way to a bright blue indigo fade which results in great contrast over time. We've never never seen contrast this intense form on denim from any other manufacturer before.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES

(p.s. should you like to see more, don't hesitate to ask and I'll send detail shots)

gallery_141494_139_199637.jpg

gallery_141494_139_29920.jpg

gallery_141494_139_406920.jpg

gallery_141494_139_82989.jpg

gallery_141494_139_173579.jpg

gallery_141494_139_287658.jpg

Let me know if you'd like more info/pics/measurements. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions. Thanks!

-Vic

Edited by thevicrod

Let's bump this thing. You need these pants. I'd wear them if I had thinner thighs. Come on people; make me an offer at least.

-Vic

Yeah, definitely can. Don't have them with me now buy can get you measurements either later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the interest!

Vic

Actual post-second wash/soak Measurements:

NOTE: these have actually been soaked twice; once per original instruction (warm), and a second warm so after which I haven't worn them so they have room to stretch. here are the measurements I got:

Waist: 30"

Thigh: 10.8"

Knee: ~7.8"

Hem: 7"

Hopefully this is somewhat helpful. As I said, the second soak has shrunk them down, so they're ready to stretch and conform to their new wearer.

Please let me know if you would like any additional Qs answered or detail pics!

once again, the Self Edge Link.

not sure if that was technically considered a bump, but these things need to be worn to be appreciated. Were my all-time favorite denim until I went ahead and gained a bit of a belly.

Per your request:

Hey ubiquitous,

these have actually been soaked twice; once per original instruction (warm), and a second warm so after which I haven't worn them so they have room to stretch. here are the measurements I got:

Waist: 30"

Thigh: 10.8"

Knee: ~7.8"

Hem: 7"

Hopefully this is somewhat helpful. As I said, the second soak has shrunk them down, so they're ready to stretch and conform to their new wearer.

Bumped down to $220 shipped within the continental US; International incurs a slight additional fee for postage.

Please feel free to hit me with any questions.

Victor

Ok kiddies, this bump is serious and not for the faint of heart. You need these pants, so I've dropped them -- so to speak -- to $200 including shipping (within continental US).

Hit me up with questions.

Victor

Hi Guys [and, perhaps, Gals],

This is a bump for my Flat Head SE05BSP size 30 jeans. I'm doing a special deal today only -- $190 included shipping within continental US (extra for international).

Best,

thevicrod

hi, I am very interested in these. Are they still available?

Hi there, they ARE still available! Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for two weeks so we can either settle before or after (I won't have internet access until Fed 14th). In any case, let me know if you have additional questions. Thanks!

-Vic

I have to say they're dope and if I were slightly slimmer, I'd totally wear them; perfect weight of denim, just great details and an excellent cut. But yeah, just keep me posted. Thanks man.

They've just been soaked (per self edge SF instructions) and worn for about 1.5 months -- not nearly as long as i'd have hoped to wear them :(. But they're the best slim/skinny cut that FH makes in my opinion.

Yep. $200 straightup; including shipping. I'll be back on the 15th of Feb, so PM me then if I don't get into touch within a day of my return!

Thanks man.

Victor