BLOWOUT: TB, BoO, Guidi, APC, TOJ, Silent by Damir Doma, Siki Im, Paul Smith, F+B..

lmaozedong

You all know that Thom Browne makes some of the nicest shirts out there, and this is no exception. Beautiful white sea island cotton, real nice trim fit, basically your perfect white dress shirt. Recently received by me, only ever tried on--I have way too many white shirts and so I'm getting rid of a few. BNWOT. Size 0. $OLD

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

Another white shirt. Not sure why I have such an addiction to buying white shirts--but this one has a subtle white stripe weave pattern, really subtle and nice. The material is quite breezy and light, will be perfect for the coming spring/summer. Worn twice. 9.5/10 condition. Size M. $100 SHIPPED

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

You guessed it--yet another white shirt. This one's size small, military styled pockets and epaulettes. Lightweight cotton, beautiful shirt. BNWT. Size S. $110 SHIPPED

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

Really nice jacket, I would say it would fit best for a slim 48 or a larger 46. Used but with tons of life left. 8/10, I'd say.. Made in France! Real easy jacket to wear, I'll keep this for myself to rough around in if no one picks it up... $125 SHIPPED

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080-1.jpg

You all know this. Awesome reversible varsity jacket from our resident jacket guru. Not as ridiculously slim as some people make it out to be, I'm a 46--5'11 and 145, and this fits me perfectly. Too many jackets :( :( and I need money. Worn like 5 times, 9/10 condition forsure. $300 SHIPPED

Edited by lmaozedong

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

Really interesting piece from Kris Van Assche. Somewhere between a shirt and a jacket, the material is like that of a shirt but it's cut more like a denim jacket and has ribbing. I've used this as a layer on top of a t-shirt and it looks awesome like that. Would not be selling, but I have too much clothing and I don't get this in the rotation much. 9/10 condition. Size 46. $110 SHIPPED

http://img.photobuck...th/IMG_2085.jpg

What can I say? These boots are my babies. But I don't wear them nearly as much as they deserve, despite being by far the nicest footwear, made of the nicest leather that I own. I will be heartbroken when they leave me, but I will know that someone else will love them and care for them more than I can. Lovingly cared for, 9/10 condition. Rubber heel has been added. Size 45, fits 10.5. $OLD

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

http://img.photobuck...th/IMG_2088.jpg

Paul Smith has some of the sleekest lasts without going over the top. The design on these shoes are perfect, refined without being too over the top, and casual enough to wear on a date without looking like you're trying way too hard. Retail was $495, yours for much, much cheaper. 8.5/10 condition, well-cared for and conditioned regularly by yours truly, and shoe trees used, of course Size 10. $125 SHIPPED

http://img.photobuck...th/IMG_2091.jpg

http://img.photobuck...th/IMG_2092.jpg

Basic brown boots, made in Italy by Fiorentini + Baker 745. Super versatile, I wore these with.. pretty much everything. I just have way too many pairs of brown boots, so these are the ones that must go. Regularly conditioned and treated well. 8.5/10 condition. Size 42.5, fits 10.5. $OLD

Two Silent by Damir Doma t-shirts--cut perfectly, long but not too long, slim, slightly enlarged neckhole. Real nice and airy. 8/10 condition. $OLD

Edited by lmaozedong

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

I can honestly say that this sweater is made out of the nicest cashmere I have ever handled. Made in Scotland by Glenmac for Band of Outsiders. The retail prices on these were RIDICULOUS, over $900. And this was a couple years back, and BoO has been continuing to jack up their prices since then still. So this price is definitely a steal, I promise you won't regret buying this knit. 8.5/10 condition, some pilling which is sadly inevitable in a knit so fine as this, but nothing too noticeable/that you won't easily be able to take care of with a sweater shaver. Wear this forever. size s. $150 SHIPPED

These scarves are soooooo nice. Having owned a couple, I have to say that Sarti is definitely the scarf master. Perfect texture, and a nice, light weight that makes it perfect for spring or fall. 9.5/10 condition, only worn a few times by me. I often forget to wear this when I'm running late for class (which is every day), so I don't get the chance to wear this as much as it deserves. $old

IMG_2106.jpg

Really nice wool beanie from Raf Simons. Only worn a handful of times by me, I always forget to wear beanies sadly, especially sad since this is so soft and comfortable. 9/10 condition, Retail around $190? $45 SHIPPED

Edited by lmaozedong