To Jerry Bruckheimer and everyone else involved in the new pirates movie...

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

It just fucking cuts off in the middle of the story, seriously they should have just flashed "HAHA BITCH GEORGE LUCAS DOESNT HAVE SHIT ON US". Everyone in the theater was pissed, i even heard an old guy grumbling "motherfucker" under his breath. When you sit through a two hour and forty five minute movie thats almost entirely fucking swordfights then have the shit just fucking cut off and leave most of the story out, it kinda chaps your ass.

I am gonna watch it because I hear at the 86th minute, if the lighting in the movie theatre is just right and the speed of the reel is off by .00006 frames a second (which is very likely) you can see Orlando Bloom's chode........

ohhhhhhhhh right.

Guest Airjamie
I am gonna watch it because I hear at the 86th minute, if the lighting in the movie theatre is just right and the speed of the reel is off by .00006 frames a second (which is very likely) you can see Orlando Bloom's chode........

ohhhhhhhhh right.

This is partly correct if one takes into account the fact that orlando bloom is, in point of fact, one gigantic chode.