Say Hello to John!

Astérix

grrrrr, nudie.

fine, their actuate is 'look at me!' annoying...but.but,but, but the fabric and cut are undoubtably quiet sweet...and, again, great website, no argument there whatsoever...

but then you read shit like 'The collection is tight, like a rock band' and wtf????

there, in a nutshell is why i will never buy nudie. the jeans might have integrity but the brand? no. no. no. no. it's like denim starbucks.

i was wondering when they would update.

wait so there is a tight long john and a regular long john?

edit* waiiit like long johns...like thermals.

uh. im confused.

When I first read it, I thought the same, "so there are two"?, but I think that they mean the underwear. I like how the site is about 8 months late.

not to turn this into a "what i hate about nudie" thread, because i don't, but i fuckin' hate that their pocket bags have fuckin' instructions...... fuck me if i don't know how to wear a pair of fucking jeans.

The new Dior x Nudies will have those instructions printed across the crotch.

not to turn this into a "what i hate about nudie" thread, because i don't, but i fuckin' hate that their pocket bags have fuckin' instructions...... fuck me if i don't know how to wear a pair of fucking jeans.

Yeah, who needs to learn how to wear denim. It isn't like their is an entire web forum dedicated to it where people don't consistently ask, "What should i do next?" or "How do I shrink them?" etc. etc. etc.

All sarcasm aside. I still love my RRDS. They were getting quite large so I took them outside and spray some water to get them damp and they shrunk back down a size or so, without losing any color. Makes me realize how much I like them.

• 2 weeks later...