NIKETALK = THE END.

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

SEEMS EVERYTHING THEY WEAR IS ABOUT SOME STUPID LOGO. THEY'RE FUCKING UP SUPREME, THEY'RE TAKING ALL THE SHOES FROM US, THEY'RE RAISING PRICES.

COME ON DUDES, A LOGO FROM A COMPANY YOU READ WAS COOL, DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL:

THE AVERAGE JOE NT-PACK

portugals26mw.jpg

1opok8

DSC03181.jpg

100_1498.jpg

Quote: NikeTalk was decent years ago...it use to be the one place where you could find release dates, availability, etc...but yeah, over the past year or so, it's really fallen off...it's too bad, cause at one point, it was pretty informative...

To some extent, this still holds true. Info on release dates, stuff to come and availability are all still there. The buy/sell forum has some good finds once in a while. You just have to dig through a whole bunch of crap to get there.

thought you was the next man

You're right niketalk has way too many kids. Most of the people on it are younger than 20, and you gotta filter thru so much BS to find some decent or useful information. Theres nothing necessarily wrong with that style, you probably want those people in those pix wearing that style and not copying your style.

ive never considered myself a sneakerhead. I dont collect and usually wear the shit out of anything i buy. to be honest, I go to school in a shitty upstate town and cant find a job, so i watch out for big releases and resell the kick if i dont like it enough to wear. Niketown is really bad though. exactly, every other person you talk to nowadays is a "sneakerhead" . Ive got these chicks in one of my classes that are clueless. the class involves computers so i have to listen to these girls yap about kicks for an hour while they browse ebay. half the shit they look at are pitiful asian fakes and they dunno the difference. I dont mind that much cus theyre kinda cute but they talk about these guys they know who like sneakers and dont even know half the stuff i bring up in passing, just reiterates that the whole scene just gets annoying sometimes. I dont really like being watched or eyed up by people cus i wear a certain sneaker or brand. I bought a pair of ice creams (shameful sigh) a few months back cus i had a store credit and couldnt find anything to buy, so everytime i walk in this class these imbecile girls are asking questions...ive only been into streetwear since 2000 but when i started buying it i was clueless...i just wandered into shops and bought what i liked...some of the shit happened to end up being whats in....no a million douchebags have niketalk to let them know whats in.....