I/C - Schott 602 Perfecto, NYPD, 70's Vintage

Megatron1505

Intrest check on my vintage, 70's, Police issue, Schott 604 Perfecto. The jacket was made by Schott Bros for supply to quite a few Police departments from the early 70's upto the mid 80's. It is made from extremely stiff and thick steerhide, and for its age, you will never find another in this condition again, almost faultless apart from extremely minor wear to the leather on the cuffs, and you can see where the Police patches were removed.

The jacket is still made today by Schott, but only for the Japanese market, and retails at ¥89'000 (£732 or $1,125), see the Rakuten link below. This is an original for less than half the price, made in the USA, original vintage Talon zipper and hardware, in my opinion this is the best jacket that Schott have ever made.

Unfortunately for me, either the jacket is getting too small, or I am getting too fat, therfore I have to think about letting it go, but it will not be going on the cheap. My none negotiable price is £425 £350, this includes UK shipping, but international will be extra, and keep in mind the weight of this jacket.

I am aware that the pictures are not great, if real interest is shownI will happily take good quality shots of any details asked for.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/schott/7167/

http://item.rakuten....aiper/10002859/

679e1726.jpg

1930f6a1.jpg

3f41c751.jpg

DSC05933.jpg

The jacket met Dennis Leary

b60afe85.jpg

The jacket hung out where Kiss took the "Dressed To Kill" album cover picture.

cefa620c.jpg

c4aa5f35.jpg

fc8cb469.jpg

Edited by Megatron1505

Up we go !!!!!!! £350 for this coat is an absolute bargain, people are paying double this for Visvim jackets, which will last them a year.

48 hour post Christmas sale, now at the absolute give away price of £275 !!!

If it doesn't sell in the next 48 at this price I will put it back in my wardrobe and close the thread.