holla?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Agreed...tired of hearing "holla at your boy" and especially "bling bling"...

time to bring back some terms from the past...I long for the days when people used to call someone a "sellout"

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

but have you ever told somebody "sellout get the hell out" ? If so, I give you mad props b/c your style is def

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

Edited by Dave Russ on Feb 8, 2005 at 03:55 PM

I still say rad but that's just for fun.

I've never said "Sell out get the hell out," but I might try it some time.

I hate "tight," "Off the hook," and anything that sounds like it was coined by a kindergartner (fo shizzle, etc). Also can't stand it when people call me "bro." "Man" is so much better. In reality though, I don't even think twice about this stuff, cause I don't really care.

I say "sick," "rad" and I've adapted to "hella" so much that it's in practically every sentence I say.

I'm a little clueless to the "roo, roo, roo" thing as well...my best guess is the chant crowds would break out in instead of clapping...word up