FS: MMM, Nice Collective, Dries, EG, Fenom, FOB, Marc Jacobs, Steven Alan, Helmut Lang, Boots

Carl

Everything is OBO

Interested in a trade? I'd like anything from 45RPM, MMM, Dries, Nonnative, etc...just ask...mostly size 38/48/M/3 and 33/34 waist for pants

Price as shipped.

Paypal only: [email protected]

PM for questions...and you can always haggle but please don't low ball

Steven Alan Heavy Knit Sweater size M

A seriously heavy duty sweater from Steven Alan. Will keep you warm on even the coldest of nights. Minimal wear on it. Retailed for $400.

Shoulder to shoulder - 22in

Pit to pit - 21in

Sleeve length - 22in (the dropped shoulder turns this into a 25-26in sleeve)

Top to bottom - 29in

$125

KVm8w.jpg

7FDKT.jpg

Agnes B Plaid shirt size 38

A classic lighter weight "flannel esque" piece. Cut nice and slim in a super soft cotton. I'd say 7/10 condition.

Shoulder to shoulder - 17in

Pit to pit - 20in

Sleeve length - 25in

Top to bottom - 29in

sold

ISvlq.jpg

XNIVP.jpg

Engineered Garments Chambray size M

The classic EG shirt. This is one of the best iterations seeing as how they don't put nearly as many details on this shirt now as they did then (ss/08).

It's got that classic red bottom button and a great fit. I wore it a decent amount but always treated it with the utmost respect. I'd say it's easily 8/10.

Shoulder to Shoulder - 17in

Pit to Pit - 21in

Sleeve Length - 25in

Total Length - 30in

sold

YDoOP.jpg

LVpe7.jpg

1lXUF.jpg

Grenson Boots size 42/43

Just some regular ol' Grenson leather lace up boots. Feature a heavy duty leather sole that is not to be fucked with. They fit a large 42 or a regular 43.

Bought used, worn sparingly. I'd give them a 6/10 and they could easily be a 8/10 with some TLC.

$85

LStNF.jpg

MW1r3.jpg

Edited by Carl

Nice Collective Reversible Down Filled Black Bomber/Beige M-65 jacket size XL (can fit a medium and large as well, check measurements)

Super sick 2-in-1 jacket from Nice Collective. In excellent condition and super warm for the winter months. Retailed north of $400. Get it here for a steal.

Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5in

Pit to pit - 22in

Sleeve length - 27in

Top to bottom - 29in

$150

USM6j.jpg

3FcEf.jpg

JDuF3.jpg

Fenom/Levis 505 size 34

Some pretty dope brand new Fenom Levis I'm selling for a friend. They appear to be sanforized. Lots of little intricate details you'd come to expect from this collaboration.

Waist - 17in

Rise - 11.5in

Inseam - 34in

Hem - 8.5in

$250 or best offer

GHjWN.jpg

Sm1mk.jpg

86DVM.jpg

HkWyr.jpg

Martin Margiela Pants size 50

Thicker cotton weight perfect for F/W. Fantastic cut and only worn a few times, I just really need a 52 in this style. Comes with matching belt.

Waist - 16.5in

Rise - 11.5in

Thigh - 12in

Inseam - 30.5in + 2in

Hem - 8.5in

$160

J7L1r.jpg

wPtsb.jpg

qxJTt.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Carl, November 13, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Carl, November 13, 2011 - No reason given

Nice Collective Reversible Down Filled Black Bomber/Beige M-65 jacket size XL (can fit a medium and large as well, check measurements)

Super sick 2-in-1 jacket from Nice Collective. In excellent condition and super warm for the winter months. Retailed north of $400. Get it here for a steal.

Pit to pit - 22in

Sleeve length - 27in

Top to bottom - 29in

$150

USM6j.jpg

3FcEf.jpg

JDuF3.jpg

Fenom/Levis 505 size 34

Some pretty dope brand new Fenom Levis I'm selling for a friend. They appear to be sanforized. Lots of little intricate details you'd come to expect from this collaboration.

Engineered Garments Chambray Shorts size 32

Nice shorts from EG. Can fit from a 32 to a 34. Have been worn. I'd rate them 7/10.

Waist - 17in

Rise - 11in

Inseam - 11.5in

$80

OY4aV.jpg

DR6cK.jpg

Spruce Vest size L

Fits more like a medium. Made of this really interesting cotton that can change from a very deep green to a more olive sheen. Very cool piece.

Pit to pit - 20in

Top to bottom - 29in

$65

WtCnj.jpg

Steven Alan Corduroy Pants size 33

Very slim cut pants in a greyish/brown that goes with everything from boots to sneakers. 8/10 condition.

Waist - 17.5in

Rise - 10.5in

Thigh - 11in

Inseam - 30in

Hem - 7.5in

$60

Ki9Xa.jpg

ImfPf.jpg

Marc Jacobs Leather Loafers size 8 (fits like a US10/UK43)

Beautiful loafers that retailed just a hair under $500. I wore them three times before realizing loafers just are not my thing. Sole is in tip top condition as is the leather. Get a steal here!

$125

29xzqxx.jpg

rc626f.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/212hb83.jpg

FOB Jacket Size M

A badass jacket that I just don't wear enough. Made of 60% hemp and 40% cotton. So many cool ways to wear this jacket. I have shown just two of the myriad of possibilities. Worn less then 5 times. Retailed for a pretty penny...

Shoulder to shoulder - 18.5in

Pit to pit - 21.5in

Sleeve length - 24.5in

Top to bottom - 30in

$150

k4dsau.jpg

jfvrlg.jpg

2j61ono.jpg

Engineered Garments Three Button Jacket size Small

Never seen this jacket before I bought it or afterwards. Anyone i've talked to who even thinks they know something about it says it was a japanese exclusive from around 2006. You will never see this jacket again! Payed wayyy to much for how little I wore it. It needs a better home.

Shoulder to shoulder - 16.5in

Pit to pit - 19.5in

Sleeve length - 25in

Top to bottom - 29.5in

$210

k1qjco.jpg

aubom9.jpg

2web2vl.jpg

2rq27nd.jpg

Dries Van Noten Shirt size 38

From F/W 2008. Very slim cut. Hardly worn at all. Just dry cleaned.

Shoulder to shoulder - 16in

Pit to pit - 20in

Sleeve length - 26.5in

Top to bottom - 29in

$150

29lfuw8.jpg

250iaa9.jpg

Helmut Lang Navy Pants size 48

Classic Helmut Lang cotton moleskin pants. Great cut, super soft, just fantastic pants.

Waist - 16.5in

Rise - 10.5in

Inseam - 30in

Hem - 8.25in

$70

2cwq2px.jpg

2w2pqu1.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/jfxnhf.jpg

Helmut Lang Beige Pants size 50

Classic Helmut Lang cotton moleskin pants. These have been worn more then the dark blue, hence the lower price.

Waist - 17in

Rise - 10.25in

Inseam - 29.5in

Hem - 8.5in

$55

2vwhcah.jpg

2weggo9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...