Sell Your Sneakers Now!

World187

Get money for your kicks now!!

No more hassles setting up auctions, taking pictures, chasing late or dead beat bidders or dealing with fraudulent payments. Get quick turnaround, high returns, fast and reliable payments as well as maximum exposure.

I am opening a clothing boutique at a prime location in the village. I'm looking for consignment sellers that have new kicks that they are looking to sell quickly and at a premium rate. I will beat any consignment percentage offer out there. All brands are welcome : Nike, Adidas, Visvim, Puma, Vans, Es, Madfoot, A bathing Ape, Tas, New Balance, Greedy Genius etc. If its hot we can sell it.

ALL SNEAKERS MUST BE AUTHENTIC + NEW AND UNWORN. I am a collector and I know fakes or variants when I see them so please do not contact me about any shoe that is not authentic.

P.S. I am also looking for nice streetwear from all parts of the globe, lets talk!

Serious inquiries only contact me at: [email protected]

seems really fishy.. what "village" are you opening a store at? and how much traffic do you know you will get? how do you know the right clientele will be shopping at this store?

how will you choose what to put up on cosignment? because it being deadstock and authentic isn't very specific prerequisites..

i could email you all these questions, but i feel it'd be a lot more beneficial to us at sf and you and your store for the information to be readily available in the thread.

I am aware of fightclubs offer of 80% but I can do better. Besides i'm not about comparisons fightclub is fightclub, i'm not trying to do what they do streetwear is about to change and I plan to be on the front line.

Yo homeboy chill out i was just kidding around. Typo? same typo on the same word in like one sentence. Guess that your L is broken on your keyboard? Just kidding. And as far as sneakerstar1 goes he is right here you se i forgot my pwd so i just created a new account, and a sure as hell aint working for flightclub, you see i live all the way across the atlantic. Spellchecker me? Man my english is broken as hell. As i said im not even american. But i am a big collector of sneakers and i hope your biznies do good. As a matter of fact if i lived in NYC i might load of some heat at your store. Right now im sitting on 6 pairs of invinsible womans i bought retail here in sweden yesterday. Intrested?