FS: Samurai S0610LX - Size 34 - one soak

Liface

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4819&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62&vmcchk=1

Selling a pair of these in size 34. Purchased from Blue in Green for $315. Warm soaked once and had them hemmed to 30.25 and tapered to 7.75 leg opening, tried them on but just couldn't make the low rise style work for me.

Measurements taken this morning:

Waist 34

Thigh 13

Inseam 30.25

Leg opening 7.75

If you need more measurements, let me know.

samurai1.jpg

Here's a closeup of the 100% Texas cotton:

samurai2.jpg

Asking $175 or best offer.

What do you mean?

He's talking about the hatched job done on the selvedge , which is about three times as wide as it should be. This is a serious argument for simply buying the cut that you want, rather than having the cut altered.

In all seriousness, you most likely will not be able to sell these for anything like the price you have on them.

He's talking about the hatched job done on the selvedge , which is about three times as wide as it should be. This is a serious argument for simply buying the cut that you want, rather than having the cut altered.

In all seriousness, you most likely will not be able to sell these for anything like the price you have on them.

true...even 150$ would be a lot. they are really heavy altered (hem and taper)

Interesting, I never even noticed that. Well, I guess it's best offer takes it then, I need to get rid of these.

I personally think the taper makes them look a bit better from the outside, because the leg opening was too wide before. I'm short and I have 26" thighs, so I couldn't find many other cuts that fit.

Out of curiousity, can someone provide me with an idea of what the selvage should look like? I'm kind of surprised that this is "bad" work, as this tailor comes recommended from Blackbird in Seattle.

I honestly doubt most people who don't know jeans will care/notice. My other jeans are like that and no one has said a thing.

problem is, most guys around here knows jeans ;)

you wouldn't have that big selvage line if the taper would have been done from the inseam. that's what most people around here prefer when tapering