april 77 jeans.

chris

i tried searching, but nothing informative turned up.

article_image_7e020b67b99b7c29.jpg

im looking for some april 77 jeans. preferably in grey (as pictured above) or black denim. and in their basic skinny cut, rather than the ones that have the exposed, awkwardly angled zipper stitched an inch to the right of where you dick should be.

ive searched through google, and only one shop seems to carry their dry denim online; but for nearly $200. if someone knows where i can find some online, or if you're in europe, or sweden, and can find me some grey and/or black april 77's i would pay you.

THANKS.

I have done quite some research on them. You would probably want the «Joey» cut. This is what it looks like in white. White.jpg

There other fit that I know of that doesn't have all the crazy zippers and stuff is called the Sinner. From what I have been told it is sort of like APC or Dior Homme. It is available online at www.factorypeople.com (their coupon code for 20% is factsuperfuture) but unfortunately they are all out of small sizes. HTC sells them as well so you can contact glamroots on here. Also I talked to the owner of Opium Boutique in LA. He said he will be getting new stuff in pretty soon and he will ship. From what I have seen April 77 looks very cool. Also I don't know if you know but they are from France...not Sweden (I am not sure if you meant you thought they were from Sweden from what you posted)

Asterix (the forum won't let me put the accent on top of the e in your handle), do you know if factorypeople has a presence on superdenim? they don't state which model of rag & bones they stock, just a generic fit description...and with that 20% discount code the price has gotten more attractive. just want to contact them to check.

Guest Airjamie

I was pretty interested in them aswell until i read an online interview with the guy from the label saying that all his jeans retail for 80 euros or under in france. This pretty much made them really unattractive at the US prices.

Asterix (the forum won't let me put the accent on top of the e in your handle), do you know if factorypeople has a presence on superdenim? they don't state which model of rag & bones they stock, just a generic fit description...and with that 20% discount code the price has gotten more attractive. just want to contact them to check.

Yes...they are on Super Future...I think just as Factory People. I would just give them a call or email them.

No, thats the thing. I'll be damned if i am going to pay like $200 some odd for a $95 jean.

They are not $200...all the stores I have contacted are selling the basic raw jeans for $150 and if you use that 20% coupon they are pretty reasonably priced.