Regularly washed selvedge pics?

sneakeraddict

Ok so we've all seen the great results in the 'evolution' thread.

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of Samurais, Nudies, APC, whatever floats your boat, but washed normally..... Like once a week?

Would be nice to see if only for comparison's sake (?)

Normally once a week? I wash my jeans normally once or twice in a year. I still have some prewashed nudies that are 5+ years old and never washed (ok, I haven't been wearing them for years, but still). If it's not raw, I usually buy them because they look good. If you wash them once a week, they will look different after one month... :)

my cmf homme jeans will be washed regularly. im thinking at least once a month. im at 2 weeks and almost cant stand the smell now, after skating in them about 5 times, probably 15 hours total, and wearing almost every day. of course they are already fading, the whiskers, honeycombs, and hem bunching wear is showing strong on the inside and outside of the denim. fuck... the way the weather is here, skating in them is almost like a saltwater wash. 95degrees and 90% humidity will make ya sweat.

ill try and get some pics in 2 weeks when i wash em.