UNDFTD Air Force 1 t-shirt

mighty_dope

Well, obviously if it was an UNDFTD exclusive shirt released with UNDFTD exclusive hypebeast sneakers, and UNDFTD didn't have it.....you are shit out of luck.

Try e-bay, and if not, figure out what obscure stores in Japan may stock UNDFTD products as they may have got some of the overflow (although they would likely be out as well)......Also, it's a longshot, but try Union NYC since they are affiliate companies. Either way, if you want to look like dipshit just buy a shemagh and be done with it...just don't be surprised when some Jews and/or Arabs kick your insensitive wearing-something-without-knowing-the-societal-implications ass.....

there were alot of those on ebay, and they're not THAT expensive, but expect to pay more than retail

http://cgi.ebay.com/Undefeated-Nike-Air-Force-1-Tee-Black-undftd-supreme_W0QQitemZ200001946328QQihZ010QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dude. good call. i just bid on it. werd.:P

englandmj7 sent me this via e-mail..... he is a racist

Well, I am not going to have an argument over this t-shirt, on the internet, any longer.

But seriously, how old are you? Did you know that the only home the Jews have is Israel and they should be allowed to murder as many Palestinians as they need to ? Do you not remember the Holocaust when they lost the only homes they ever had in Europe? No, of course not, you want to be a "anti-U.S" rebel because someone told you what they thought you should agree with and you did. I'll come to your house and break your head in. If assholes like you think it is cool to wear Arab scarfs and claim "anti-americanism" then you are an insensitive piece of shit and deserve to be buried right alongside all those dirty Palestinians.....For your information, the WTC has nothing to do with Israel smartass, even liberals know that.

By the way, Israel has the second most powerfull army in the world and they will destroy those camel jockeys, it won't be long. You are stupid. Whoever wants this shirt is a dummy.

Man, he's just messing with ya.

Its the internet, take everything with a grain of salt.

Onto the topic, ebay has quite a few, as well as the dreaded Niketalk :P

what'up DJ_FLAME.

maybe so, but that shit's wrong. this t-shirt is dope

Well, I am not going to have an argument over this t-shirt, on the internet, any longer.

But seriously, how old are you? Did you know that the only home the Jews have is Israel and they should be allowed to murder as many Palestinians as they need to ? Do you not remember the Holocaust when they lost the only homes they ever had in Europe? No, of course not, you want to be a "anti-U.S" rebel because someone told you what they thought you should agree with and you did. I'll come to your house and break your head in. If assholes like you think it is cool to wear Arab scarfs and claim "anti-americanism" then you are an insensitive piece of shit and deserve to be buried right alongside all those dirty Palestinians.....For your information, the WTC has nothing to do with Israel smartass, even liberals know that.

By the way, Israel has the second most powerfull army in the world and they will destroy those camel jockeys, it won't be long. You are stupid. Whoever wants this shirt is a dummy.

Right........really sounds like me.

That is really funny that you would go as far as to change my email to you to make it look like I said those things......very intelligent/mature. Everyone on here knows that if I wanted to say those things, I would have just posted them. Cheers.

Right........really sounds like me.

That is really funny that you would go as far as to change my email to you to make it look like I said those things......very intelligent/mature. Cheers.

englandmj7, don't try to cover yer ass. what you said was said and that's all there is to say. Superfuture is not the place for your racist remarks. ;)

Well, obviously if it was an UNDFTD exclusive shirt released with UNDFTD exclusive hypebeast sneakers, and UNDFTD didn't have it.....you are shit out of luck.

Try e-bay, and if not, figure out what obscure stores in Japan may stock UNDFTD products as they may have got some of the overflow (although they would likely be out as well)......Also, it's a longshot, but try Union NYC since they are affiliate companies. Either way, if you want to look like dipshit just buy a shemagh and be done with it...just don't be surprised when some Jews and/or Arabs kick your insensitive wearing-something-without-knowing-the-societal-implications ass.....

Do you think we are all ignorant sneaker-freaks here on Superfuture ?!! what the hell !? you are talking like no one except you knows the meaning of this scarf.

You are a mighty big dope. Get some taste, stop posting ridiculous topics.

Your email is very transparent, from reading england's posts I imediatley noticed that he does not type like an ignorant teenager, and you do. "Cop" a clue, before you cop a screenprinted shirt. No self respecting man should be wearing limited sneakers and screenprinted shirts anyways, but since you are kid, it's not that bad)

Also, if england indeed did type the email and is fuckign around than how ironic, you are still a goon.

englandmj7, don't try to cover yer ass. what you said was said and that's all there is to say. Superfuture is not the place for your racist remarks. ;)

england didnt write that. he flames with much more precision and intellect than that and does it in public. fuck off mightydope.

yeah yeah. I saw you guys coming. All ganging up on the "new guy" on superfuture. englandmj7 must have PM'ed all of you trying to defend himself. It's not 4 or 5 territorial MF's that are going to bully me into not posting. englandmj7 is racist & that's all there is to it. I won't stop posting and I won't go away. Live with it.

You are a mighty big dope. Get some taste, stop posting ridiculous topics.

Your email is very transparent, from reading england's posts I imediatley noticed that he does not type like an ignorant teenager, and you do. "Cop" a clue, before you cop a screenprinted shirt. No self respecting man should be wearing limited sneakers and screenprinted shirts anyways, but since you are kid, it's not that bad)

Also, if england indeed did type the email and is fuckign around than how ironic, you are still a goon.

You are absolutely right. You're a smart man.:)

Guest ARCANGELO

James sent me a few of these. If I knew they were going to become such a hot item, I would not have given them all away... (Sorry mighty_dope !) Paul Mittleman (designer for Stüssy) designed this t-shirt and I believe he is Jewish. I may be wrong though. But besides that, I think he knows what he is doing. He wouldn't wrecklessly promote the P.L.O. on one of his shirts without any sort of meaning behind it. But you would have to ask Paul to get the true story / meaning of this Air Force1 - Nike t-shirt.

^^

Um, although this thread is retarded and surprisingly not in Supertrash I think you missed the point. He PMed me in response to my post that said something along the lines of "why do you want a shemagh shirt when you most likely don't know the significance of a shemagh"........I PMed him in return, except he changed at least 3/4 of the things I said to make it sound horribly uneducated/insulting/racist......my original PM was nothing of the sort.

He projected this farce after I threatened to post the second PM he sent me, in which he stated that all Jews were weasels and that the Holocaust was a joke......he wanted a shemagh shirt, to as he so eloquently puts it: "show that he believes Jews don't need a home; Zionists are pieces of shit"........nice guy, I know

Anyways.....mods, sorry for the politics, I wanted to put the dude in his place and kill the drama. You should seriously ban this guy....he is a demeaning troll and is ruthlessly crude.

I don't mean to stir the pot again, but there was still some lingering doubt in my mind regarding The British Youngest Male Jackson's alleged racist PM----until i looked through my inbox. Here's a nearly insensible PM from the late Mighty_Dope that is the nail in the proverbial coffin:

quoted from Mighty_Dope regarding the Fuct Swastika shirt

dude, i don't wanna come off as a hater. i just like to find the truth behind things, you know ? i don't pretend to know a whole lot about the details of the viet-nam war & world war II. I just know what I learned and what i read and try to draw my own conlcusions. my opinion of this shirt is that fuct is trying to make a point about the american indians. i don't agree with the holocaust shit. i don't think that it's worst. peeople got killed in all if those wars. but it seems like the world always takes up for the jewish that were killed. am i making sense ?

no ww3.

i should not have doubted you, one-gloved brit.