Dope NEW Johnny Cupcakes gear. Let me know what you think...

Johnny Cupcakes

I was asking what you thought about my new gear, not about what you thought of someone in a photo. And do you really think having that picture up will do me more damgage than good? Because I can take it down, how does everyone else feel about that?

johnnycupcakes.com

I dont think so. since it got a store, which doesnt stock great stuff at all, it seems to be on the decline, I would just concetrate on making qaulity designs and having people that are in your sphere of influence and freinship wear them. It will become the wardrobe of your scene or whatever and people will follow. I think its best for a brand to develop in a grassroots way. But if yer looking to make cash quick, then yeah..vice might be a good idea/

don't really think the downfall of vice has anything to do with the stores...or the pub. fuck, they have a pub!

that shit is gangster.

anyways, the people who are picking it up are really hungry to get down and they see an ad for a brand they maybe have never heard of before and instantly think the shit is fire...when in most cases it's exactly that, shit.

anyways, you should be able to talk your way into a grand per page for vice. if you can't, you need to get someone else to do it for you.

but for real, get your shit on the right people, promo a ton of gear, sponsor or put on a ton of solid events and shit will just roll in.

unless people think your gear is wack.

fuck around and get your waffle split