please help w. posting photos

startmeup

i need to know how to post photos with a mac. i thought this would be the only forum where no one would give me shit for it ... thanks

it shouldn't have anything to do with whether you're on a mac or a pc... you just need to have your photos hosted on a webserver somewhere, either your own, or through an image-hosting service like imageshack. then, follow ddml and cmf's advice.

oh, duh-----i've done this before sort of.

check it:

use the image post button to post your thumb, highlight that whole thing and use the link function to punch in your large image. YAY!!!

thanks chicken!

I had posted an image before that linked to a webpage, but it didn't occur to me to use it to do thumbnails.

• 1 year later...

this is really pissing me off. i'm trying to post pictures and it won't work - help me, pleeeeese...

i've followed the directions, hosting the shots on dropshots.com then, pasted the url inbetween but when i preview the post it shows nothing at all.

the url doesn't end with .jpeg or .gif etc, which may have something to do with it. i've tried adding that myself, but no dice. wtf?

i'm sure i'm just doing/not doing something twattish...

the url is http://www.dropshots.com/ruprecht#date/2007-10-31/13:44:51

sorry, i know posts like this are annoying. anyone got any ideas?

i'm trying to sell some shit on ebay but i'm a cheap motherfucker and i don't want to pay the 15 cents or whatever it costs me to insert extra pics. how do i post photos into the body of an ebay auction? you know, the part where you're supposed to provide a description of the item. i've seen it done on some auctions and i think if you do it like that, you don't pay for the extra charges. the only problem is that the place where you're supposed to enter the description doesn't really read html.

help a cheap motherfucker get rid of some hypebeasting items so he can go hypebeast on more expensive items.

• 3 weeks later...