FS: PAUL HARNDEN, LUC, CARPE / LMaltieri, LN-CC CREDIT

illspent

Consolidated thread. Last of my sales threads for the foreseeable future.

Priced to sell -> especially the Cdiem and LUC (latter has to be one of the best deals in the classifieds). As such, prices are firm.

1. Paul Harnden, absolutely MINT, size medium, black shirt -> cotton and silk -> large wide panels as you can see from the overexposed pics make for a subtle but interesting mix of materials and their associated properties. Incredibly soft, well cut - impressive and can be easily appropriated into most any look. Bought for 540 Euros -> Asking 500 Euros. Firm.

th_IMG_7115-1.jpg

th_IMG_7116-1.jpg

th_IMG_7117-1.jpg

2. LMaltieri 3 layered jersey jacket: 3 layers in the front, 2 in the rest, absolutely beautiful jacket and the best piece from my mostly depleted Carpe archives. Construction is incredible, fully reversible with hidden seams. Hate to give this up but need some funds. Hate to drop the price because its worth so much more but I need a quick sale -> $600.

th_IMG_7076.jpg

th_IMG_7077.jpg

th_IMG_7119.jpg

th_IMG_7118.jpg

2. LUC reversible double layer wool coat (wool, alpaca mix), size medium. The fluffiest knit I've ever handled - extremely warm and light. Excellent cut, affords some layering and probably best for a 48 or a 50. Its the exact version as the Atelier pic below. Dark blue-black on one side, black on the other.

- retail $2100. Asking $700 + shipping/pp fees. Final Price. Its essentially unworn. Must be one of the best deals here.

ScreenShot2011-09-01at73723PM.png (pic from atelier)

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7083.jpg

3. LN-CC Credit: 443 pounds. Asking 410 pounds.