DüM

Shooting people in the face saved my life

Looks fantastic, but I doubt I'll touch single player. Just picked up a 30" monitor, going to need a second gpu for BF3 (1st world problem).

yea...obsessing over whether a 25" gaming setup is better than a 32" all-purpose deal is on that same level, driving me mad.

DICE isn't letting ps3 or 360 mix with PC like steam right? cuz that would be interesting, very very interesting imo with valve letting it have a real chance with dedicated servers and whatnot.

Any PS3 owners play uncharted 2 here? I usually play cod, but a friend recommended it to me. I was surprised at how much fun I'm having playing the campaign and even the online. It's rare that I enjoy a shooting game's campaign, but this one's pretty fun.

Haha, the first 180 something pages of the main video games thread are about shooting people in the face, but that thread has transformed in uber geek acronym l33tspeak fest.

BF3 and MW2.5 are the only games I care about for the foreseeable future. Glad a non-RTS gaming threak got started...

it's the same engine as MW2, so it will basically feel exactly the same with tons of new improvements/changes, so some are calling it 2.5 rather than 3. why change a good thing though, the MW engine is perfect, butter smooth ^__^

LOL it is 3, some just call it 2.5 because it will feel like a revamped version of MW2, although everything about it will be new, from weapons,perks, locations and characters

gameplay isn't perfect though, and this is more of the same.

also, judging by cod xp or w/e it was called - waaay too many arbitrary features.

Haha, the first 180 something pages of the main video games thread are about shooting people in the face, but that thread has transformed in uber geek acronym l33tspeak fest.

first 180 pages was people discussing their favourite loadouts and what killstreaks they prefer to use in MW2.

i'd much rather have a thread where we discuss games everyone else is playing - so yes a bunch of sufu'ers play HoN and LoL (we can type out the whole title if that will make it look less 1337 :-| ), but the topic is much more varied.

+

@lozinski - 2.5 is a joke, as in it looks identical to every cod game since cod4

what is all this ESEA stuff? i googled it but cant really get a feel for what it is actually doing. i had no idea there was a new CS being made either.. need to keep up

Haha I could've seen it happen for some reason. At first I thought they might have added some patches and shit to make MW2 better, then I got confused as fuck by Royale's thing.

Kind of just typing away out of boredom. Waiting for my movie to buffer a bit..... yeah....

yeah, 2.5 was just a joke. I am copping because I know I wll like it and many friends will be on it.

I'm more excited for BF3 though right now.

Gaming season is gonna be hard on my wallet. Finna be getting both MW and BB tho. Hope we can get full brobocop parties, especially on BF. :)

same engine as MW2 = instacop for me

I just borrowed mw2. Never played. U and dum wanna play some tonight so i can get a feel before three? If its like cs movement prior to source i can get hyped. Thats all i ever played. Cal-I

i don't have it anymore bro, sold it when it started to get overrun with hackers and black ops came out #mistakesweremade

yeah I don't have it either. I should've kept it as I didn't like BO.

excited for full on brobocop again though in either game.

hopefully we haven't lost it with all the time off. We'll just have to rely on STAR PLAYER

Solix, we're all actually pretty good (@ MW2) but he's consistently the best I'd say

and me and ROYALE havent been on CoD in awhile.

dunk and solix are still playing regularly I see though

I've been killing it this week. 2.70 K/D with 385pts/min all done in TDM with usually no party. 1500 kills or some shit

I think I had one of the lowest k/d and the highest kills a lot of the matches asides from one of you guys going on a crazy streak.

I'm definitely the least cautious.

dat SPAS