Can anyone pls recommend something like Samurai S5000VX with a higher rise?

MilSpex

Got my S5000VX a few weeks back and I love the denim and the leg length only thing is the rise is pretty gay imo, especially after I wash em I think its going to be too low. I like saggy ass jeans so I want a rise more like 501XX 44s..

Anything you can guys can recommend with that heavy samurai style denim with that `oomph` (17oz?), 36 inch leg aswell as a higher rise?

Got my S5000VX a few weeks back and I love the denim and the leg length only thing is the rise is pretty gay imo, especially after I wash em I think its going to be too low. I like saggy ass jeans so I want a rise more like 501XX 44s..

Anything you can guys can recommend with that heavy samurai style denim with that `oomph` (17oz?), 36 inch leg aswell as a higher rise?

i have a s510XX19 oz II in 36/36...i wor them two times and coldsoaked them but they are still too big for me...so if you are interested

Take a look at the Samurai S510XX-19OZII. It's 19 oz denim. I bought a pair and the front rise measures about 12 1/2 inches (they are unwashed and I have not soaked them so I'm not sure how much they will shrink). http://www.rakuten.co.jp/d-stock/540681/596890/

yeah S510XX looks good. what waist size do you have? My unwashed 36 inch S5000VX have a 13 inch rise in the back so yours must be a small waist size right?

Are the S510XX a 501 cut or a 505? Thanks to everyone for their replies, sorry I don`t know shit about denim.

yeah S510XX looks good. what waist size do you have? My unwashed 36 inch S5000VX have a 13 inch rise in the back so yours must be a small waist size right?

I have a 36 waist and they are higher in the back rise than front. At work now, so I can't give exact measurement.