Sufu Fantasy Football 2011

ok check this. might make some big name trades in a league where im 0-3 and need to do something drastic cause shits not working.

lost Britt for the season and Vicks got a bad hand

vick

fitzpatrick

roddy

britt

davon bess

jacoby ford

Stevie Johnson

Matthews

ingram

stewart

spiller

chandler

offered

Fitzpatrick and Ryan Matthews for Aaron Rodgers and Felix Jones. I would then trade Rodgers for Calvin Johnson and Newton.

so basically its trading Matthews for Johnson. worth it right? assuming that i can trade Rodgers for CJ like ive been talking to my co worker about

do it right regardless of how high i am on Matthews.

(drafted him in all 4 leagues im in)

offered

Fitzpatrick and Ryan Matthews for Aaron Rodgers and Felix Jones. I would then trade Rodgers for Calvin Johnson and Newton.

first part is done.

now the 2nd part got sticky as the guy wants Roddy back in return with Rodgers. were looking

Megatron, Cam, Colston, Ben Tate/Nate Washington (id prefer Steve Smith or Brandon Lloyd over Colston and Tate/Washington but he wont bite on that)

for

Rodgers, Roddy, and 2 junk players (Bernard Scott and Britt)

isnt Britt out for season?

yea it was just throw ins to even out the trade. i actually dropped britt for kendall hunter so it would be some throw ins with a combination of Bernard Scott/Spiller/Hunter as they are my worst players on my bench.

im still going to ride the potential of jacoby ford but im losing hope