Sufu Fantasy Football 2011

Yahoo Fantasy Football.

10 or 12 teams. Depends on how many people are interested

$20 sent to me as a gift BEFORE the draft.

ONLY Superfuture members.

Ill pick a draft day and time and change in accordingly to fit everyone's schedules.

Respond here if you are interested.

My paypal address is posted at the League home. Paypal me $20 as a gift when you join

Lets switch to IDP and also get down with more cash involved... and who the hell are you? lets get one of the old comish heads involved who we KNOW pay out, when i was comish i was close as hell to fucking all yall over and i know and love ya, who is this new guy, and why do we trust him? no offense...

winner take all is dope at this cost, but 2nd should get something if we up the stakes.

WHAT?

Lets switch to IDP and also get down with more cash involved... and who the hell are you? lets get one of the old comish heads involved who we KNOW pay out, when i was comish i was close as hell to fucking all yall over and i know and love ya, who is this new guy, and why do we trust him? no offense...

winner take all is dope at this cost, but 2nd should get something if we up the stakes.

WHAT?

I wear shooes was the only one that stepped up to run this thing. Last year we had 6 people that paid ($50 per person/ Cancelled due to lack of signups) so $20 should get more people involved. We should throw in $20 more during playoffs if we can all agree to that.

8 people have registered so far.

WHAT?

You want my life story?

I know what to do and have been doing this for a long ass time.

I only have money from 5 people. Pay up and then when we we get to the 10 or 12 team mark, we can decide more things.

Such as raising the stakes, payout, draft day and time, etc.

will send fees once we get the amount finalized

What he said... lemme know when we work it out and i am $$$ in.

Happy about the lock out being over, happy to have SUFUFF again... last year was the first in 10 i did not have a league, i was pissssssed off.