Sufu Fantasy Football 2011

a 12 team i just finished for my work league. stretched for Ingram in the 4th i think. never been a fan of Bradshaw either but i knew i needed to get some backs or else i would have nothing left come back to me in the 5,6th rounds. picking #12 isnt the business. hoping for some breakout seasons with Ford and Spiller

1. (12) Roddy White WR

2. (13) Michael Vick QB

3. (36) Ahmad Bradshaw RB

4. (37) Mark Ingram RB

5. (60) Ryan Mathews RB

6. (61) Kenny Britt WR

7. (84) Jonathan Stewart RB

8. (85) Pittsburgh DEF

9. (108) C.J. Spiller RB

10. (109) Davone Bess WR

11. (132) Jacoby Ford WR

12. (133) Lance Kendricks TE

13. (156) Greg Little WR

14. (157) Atlanta DEF

15. (180) John Kasay K

last draft before my big money draft Weds night...getting nervous for that one

purposely didnt pick a backup qb. that was my biggest question with picking vick. i dont think hes going to have a great year, but knowing that i was going WR with one of my first 2 picks im hoping to get a few rushing yards with vick to offset what i couldnt get with my first 2 picks.

ill just wait till my bye week/vick gets hurt to get a qb. wanted Bradford but he was gone with round i wanted him. ill just get a stopgap with a Colt Mccoy, Ryan Fitzpatrick/ even Cam Newton.

strongly considered going Roddy/CJ81 with my first 2 picks and dealing with a QB later. would have had beasty WRs. PPR league so im hoping Bess can get some Welker like short passes as my 3rd WR

last 4 games of the year he looked like shit. Defenses learned to get to him you need to blitz him and he started becoming more inconsistent. same thing against Pitt in the preseason this year. Hope im wrong enough that he wins me this league. Well see. i had him last year and traded him before he went downhill at the end of the year. helped me solidify 3rd place and my money back in the league.

a 12 team i just finished for my work league. stretched for Ingram in the 4th i think. never been a fan of Bradshaw either but i knew i needed to get some backs or else i would have nothing left come back to me in the 5,6th rounds. picking #12 isnt the business. hoping for some breakout seasons with Ford and Spiller

1. (12) Roddy White WR

2. (13) Michael Vick QB

4. (37) Mark Ingram RB

5. (60) Ryan Mathews RB

6. (61) Kenny Britt WR

8. (85) Pittsburgh DEF

9. (108) C.J. Spiller RB

10. (109) Davone Bess WR

11. (132) Jacoby Ford WR

13. (156) Greg Little WR

14. (157) Atlanta DEF

15. (180) John Kasay K

vick will be high and low all season .. matchups will be key, rbs are serviceable but ingram and matthews have ?s on em ... WRs will surprise by producing more than projected .. good depth

10 team standard scoring

2 Chris Johnson, Ten RB

19 Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR

22 Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB

39 Mike Williams, TB WR

42 Jermichael Finley, GB TE

59 Josh Freeman, TB QB

62 Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

79 Mark Ingram, NO RB

82 Tim Hightower, Wsh RB

99 Daniel Thomas, Mia RB

102 A.J. Green, Cin WR

119 Julio Jones, Atl WR

122 C.J. Spiller, Buf RB

139 Ricky Williams, Bal RB

142 Chargers D/ST D/ST

159 Alex Henery, Phi K

wouldn't have even drafted a D/ST or kicker, but they were autopicked cause i had bounced at that point. might have reached a bit on freeman and finley, but i had them highly ranked on my board, and i was able to gobble up some decent RB depth coming back in the later rounds. landing fitzgerald that late in the second is probably my favorite pick.

overall i'm satisfied. obv going to be making some moves for TE depth and QB during bye weeks etc, but this is a good starting point i think

1. (12) Roddy White WR

2. (13) Michael Vick QB

4. (37) Mark Ingram RB

5. (60) Ryan Mathews RB

6. (61) Kenny Britt WR

8. (85) Pittsburgh DEF

9. (108) C.J. Spiller RB

10. (109) Davone Bess WR

11. (132) Jacoby Ford WR

13. (156) Greg Little WR

14. (157) Atlanta DEF

15. (180) John Kasay K

first three picks are solid, and vick at #13 is an absolute steal. i would try to downsize/upgrade the WR position depending on how many you start. we have a flex spot, and i go RB and only start 2 WR so it wasn't a huge priority for me

first three picks are solid, and vick at #13 is an absolute steal. i would try to downsize/upgrade the WR position depending on how many you start. we have a flex spot, and i go RB and only start 2 WR so it wasn't a huge priority for me

we start 1 qb 3wr 2 rb one flex wr/rb/te 1 te 1 k and 1 def

the potential of starting 4 wr's a week with a .5 PPR doesnt appeal to me. would rather start 3 wr and 3 rbs a week if i can

curious about your big money league.. post that team too

standard scoring passing TDs are worth 6 so QB is important. never had a draft in 15 years where so many QBs went in the first round.

1st round went

1. AP

2. Rodgers

3. Vick

4. Rivers

5. CJ

6. Ray Rice

7. Brady

8. Brees

my team is:

7 Tom Brady, NE QB

10 Jamaal Charles, KC RB

23 Greg Jennings, GB WR

26 Matt Forte, Chi RB

39 Jason Witten, Dal TE

42 Mike Williams, TB WR

55 Packers D/ST D/ST

58 Ryan Mathews, SD RB

71 Sam Bradford, StL QB

74 Steve Johnson, Buf WR

87 Cedric Benson, Cin RB

90 Lions D/ST D/ST

103 Jonathan Stewart, Car RB

106 Jordy Nelson, GB WR

119 Josh Brown, StL K

122 John Kasay, NO K

made one rookie mistake that is going to cost me $20. i picked 4 WRs and 3 have the same bye week...stupid. the homer in me picked Jordy late over anyone with a bye week other than 8...fuck