Sufu Fantasy Football 2011

just got word that the league ive been playing in with my best friends since high school (8 man league for the last 15 years) just increased the entry fees to $500 and $25 FA transactions...

shit just got real

the reason theres a FA fee is that it makes the draft important and you get penalized for a bad draft. injuries happen. kinda have to do that when its an 8 team league.

entry use to be $100/$5 but everything went up 5x since were all "working professionals" now

shit

yayyyy my starting running back got out of jail 15 days early. :cool:

he was only suppose to do 7 days in jail anyway so it was expected.

come on carson report back with the bengals. andy dalton isnt the answer this season

this is my first year playing FF... (unfortunately, not in the SUFU one!).

how's my team look? where should I improve/upgrade? experts - pls help!

QB Romo

WR Roddy

WR Manningham

RB DMC

RB DeAngelo Williams

TE Owen Daniels

W/R Maclin

K Bironas

DEF B'more

Bench : Jordy Nelson, Michael Bush, McGahee, Josh Freeman, Torain, Deji Karim.

Playing in the Yahoo league.

yeah. 12 team. i took DMC first, then roddy, then romo (a bit of a stretch), then deangelo. i think i can upgrade my flex. i want to target a RB. maybe trade maclin + one of my bench RB's to upgrade?

also, antonio gates is available - for freeman + ?... shiet - there's just too much info out there on FF. i now remember why i avoided this shiet over the years. serious time suck.

id go for gates if hes on the trade market. depends what else you need to give up but he could be worth it (assuming he doesnt get hurt like he does every other year)

has to be someone else out there other than Torain. i dont know what kind of carries hes going to get since hightower looks pretty good. id rather have Kendall Hunter than Torain at this point

thx. i'll look at Hunter. i'm thinking that Torain should be able to beat out a rook (helu), right??

and on Gates - i think he should be able to handily outpoint the other TEs i'm going up against. might have to pull it if i can get away with only giving up freeman and an RB that i'm not even playing...

(can't seem to +rep you - already did many times on those 'other' picture threads...)

10 team, I think standard yahoo ROTO

Also, my first time playing.

Rate my draft yo! I autoed, because I missed my draft time by 2 hours lol

I'm pretty happy with what I got but I dropped the second set of kicker and defense I got autoed.

QB Josh Freeman

WR DeSean Jackson

WR Dez Bryant

WR Danny Amendola

RB Ray Rice

RB Maurice Jones-Drew

TE Jimmy Graham

K Sebastian Janikowski

DEF NYJ

BN C.J. Spiller

BN Mike Thomas

BN Davone Bess

BN Dustin Keller

I also have a couple pickups on waiver but we'll see on the 7th...