Jil Sander, Julian Red, LVC, Uniqlo blazer

panicnation

Stuff that no longer fit me and/or I never get to wear.

All prices in USD not incl. of shipping. Items are located in Singapore.

Email me at markcheng2007 at gmail dot com if you have any queries. Alternatively you can PM me, but I might take a while to reply.

1. Jil Sander S/S 09 runway lace ups

US8.5-9

$350

00110mokm.jpgIMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

sole

scuffing close-up

Raf-designed, 4-hole calf leather (I think) lace-ups. Rubber sole over wooden platform heel. A minimalist and less chunky creeper jawn. Have been worn but well taken care of with shoe-trees and regular polishes, etc. Some minor scuffing that isn't really obvious, and I'll polish 'em over if you want. These don't get enough wear to warrant me keeping them.

2. Julian Red Cali Silver

Sz 27

$100

IMG_4152.jpg

front

back

selvage lining

(Formerly) raw black denim, slim without being skinny. Red-line selvage with silver stitching. Some minor honeycombing and fading, but still pretty dark. Some stitching missing on right pocket, but hardly noticeable.

3. Julian Red Hoboken Dark Dancer

Sz 27

$40

IMG_4149.jpg

front

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/panicnation/Supermarket/IMG_4151.jpg

OG hoboken from 2007, before the quality went to shit. If you remember Still, he used to swear by these. They're pretty beat up and the price reflects that, but still awesome for skating/listening to Washed Out/etc - no tears or loose stitching though.

3. LVC '47 501 (Bangkok edition)

Sz 28

$30

IMG_4173.jpg

back

fades

red line selvage

Probably a bootlegged version from Thailand. Straight leg button-fly. red-line selvage on inseam, back belt loop and coin pocket. Big-E tab. Very sweet high-contrast fades (not my doing, given my sedentary lifestyle). Note that these fit a little short, but I always wear 'em cuffed anyway.

4. Uniqlo slim fit blazer

XS

$50

IMG_4176.jpg

BNWT. Two-button, notched lapel blazer. Flap pockets. Relatively low-gorge. Fit is pretty spot-on and I'm half-way certain it was based on a +J template.

Lad Musician u-neck

sz 44

$40

IMG_5898.jpg

A light purple u-neck tshirt in substantial cotton. Fits 42-44. Wore this like, once, so it's practically brand new.