APC New Standards... Cheap-er

Servo2000

when i called and asked about the ns and when they would recieve more, the lady i spoke to informed me they just got more in stock and when i asked her if i wanted to buy a pair she asked if i wanted a second pair for 90..maybe shes slippin? i passed on the offer though.

would enough people be interested for me to just go there and post what they say? I work literally next door, so it wouldnt be an issue, and it would be easier than guessing and emailing since i could actually see. PM me if you are interested but i dont think i'm putting down on it, so you may want to find someone else willing before you hit me up.

PS: having never actually had to order from them over the internet/phone i don't know how difficult it is. If it is in fact very user friendly, then forget this post exists.

Quote:

How can the second pair be $90 unless they raised their prices? APC NS are so sought after because they are supposed to be (relatively) affordable denim at $140.

--- Original message by sygyzy on Jun 16, 2006 11:41 PM

Excuse me, I can, in fact, perform basic mathematic operations. In one of my e-mail exchanges it sounded like there was a sale for $120 APC NS, and then the 1/2 off deal.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Edited by Servo2000 on Jun 17, 2006 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:

How can the second pair be $90 unless they raised their prices? APC NS are so sought after because they are supposed to be (relatively) affordable denim at $140.

--- Original message by sygyzy on Jun 16, 2006 11:41 PM

Excuse me, I can, in fact, perform basic mathematic operations. In one of my e-mail exchanges it sounded like there was a sale for $120 APC NS, and then the 1/2 off deal.

--- Original message by Servo2000 on Jun 17, 2006 03:20 PM

Sorry, what? I am confused now. Nobody said you can't do math.

Do you own an Apple Hi-Fi? Contact me.