jean sizing (hem haw)

home

picked up a pair of hem and haw jeans from bobbys cuts (bargain, $90 bucks) - similar if not the same to these ones http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=12288

I wear a 29 in nudies (well 29 was a bit of a stretch at start but ive worn them in nicely!) and for some reason i let the SA talk me into getting a 30 waist (32 leg) in hem and haw today. they fit sweet now, not super tight around the waist, actually quite comfortable. but I'm thinking they might stretch to the fuck and leave me with something like 32 inches!...i dunno how much these jeans will stretch/shape, the denim seems to be pretty thin/lacking quality in comparison to nudie.

also, if i downsized to the 29 waist (30), will the leg size be slimmer, or just stay the same?

cheers

Mine haven't stretched much yet, but I've only worn them for a week or two.

You might wanna go one size down (if u can fit it), 'cause they will stretch out eventually if you wear them enough. But I'd trust the guy from Bobby's Cuts since he co-owns and designs Hem & Haw!