Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

chris

Not really a find but i have a question as i'm preety new to using ebay and paypal.

I've listed some shoes for $80 and a guy is offering me $300 here's his message:

I saw this Item much enviable to what i'd need as an urgent gift for my colleague who now works with chevron abroad. Firstly, I'll like to know the perfect working condition of this item and if you'll be able to allow me to purchase it right away,if yes, then I'll be glad to offer you $300 USD for the item including shipping and handling via USPS Global Express Mail (EMS), as I can't wait till bid ends,and also I'll like to ask if you can be able to released the item for shipment upon receiving the payment confirmation from PayPal stating that your money has been confirmed.Basically, I will be paying you via PayPal. Pls if this is ok by you, kindly end the auction and get back to me with your full name and paypal email via my email (deleted) so I can send the payment immediately. Also, include your email address in your response for effective contact.

what do you guys reacon, scam or not?

what do you guys reacon, scam or not?

Sounds suspect to me, but that may be coming from the once bitten twice shy perspective; I had my bank account/debit card compromised a day after getting to ibiza for the closing week of their clubs. bad time to have 5k taken from your account by various banks in dubai...

bottom line...is there any way this guy could have a bunch of your other personal information that could then be used to get access to your paypal?

I mean the fact that he so desperately needs the shoes instantly is somewhat suspect. What country is his email or ebay id from?

this one funny guy wanted $150 buy it now for two cassets of Junky by william s. burroughs (him reading the novel)

then another one popped up and i put a maximum bid of $20, forgot about it, and ended up with it cheap....

so im pretty hyped that i got, seeing that its my favorite book ever..

not that any of you give a fucken shit......but it made my day.

edit: sorry, i couldnt find anything else cheap or id link it.