Sale: Jil Sander, Y's, Raf Simons Mainline, Rick Owens Mainline, MMM, Attachment...

DJ_Flame

- Items are located in Singapore

- I prefer paypal or google checkout

- Prices are in USD & do not include shipping. I would prefer to ship with a tracking number to cover my a**

Shipping is approx $15 USD for shirts, and $25 -30 for the shoes/ suit (assuming shipped to America)

Getting rid of stuff I don't wear / dig anymore. Some of the dress shirts have been in my wardrobe for a while so do excuse the creases and such.

I will consider offers if they are reasonable. (I'm currently @ work now so don't PM me, instead send all queries to [email protected])

PM me for measurements.

1. Jil Sander S/S 07 size 36/46 1-button charcoal suit [sold]

3. Dries Van Noten S/S 08 size 48 white cotton twill dress shirt with orange satin collar & cuffs

4. Raf Simons mainline F/W 04 size 48 eggshell blue cotton dress shirt

9. Balenciaga mens S/S 06 size US 10 cream suede desert boots

10. Y's mens size 2 white dress shirt (Interest Check)

1. Jil Sander S/S 07 size 36/46 1-button charcoal suit

Literally near brand new. Bought and worn once in Tokyo. I don't like how its just a tad too tight for me. My loss, your gain. I paid more than 1K for this. Yours for sold

Measurements:

Sleeve: 25 inches

shoulder: 16

pit2pit: 18 inches

length: 30 (i measured from collar area where the fabric meets the nape to the base/hem of the torso)

Pants:

- 29.5 inseam

- 15 across waist = 30 waist

3. Dries Van Noten S/S 08 size 48 white cotton twill dress shirt with orange satin collar & cuffs

Worn and washed once. Has the signature ever-so-slightly-long sleeves that are the hallmark of Dries shirts. I like the design but the aesthetic doesn't fit me anymore. $60.

DSC_0499.jpg

driescollar.jpg

9. Balenciaga mens S/S 06 size US 10 cream suede desert boots

I had the soles vibram-ed, wore them around 3-4 times sparingly. Goodyear welted. The laces are little dirty but the suede is still buttery like day one. Can ship with box and shoebag if nedded. *These are not my pics, will upload mine later as I'm @ work now*

$180

Balchukka1.jpg

Balchukka2.jpg

Balchukka3.jpg