FS: Number (N)ine Pants, Acne Max Clay, 28 W

darkanimal

Number (N)ine stretch brown/beige denim Size 2. Part of the Fall Winter 05/06 Collection. Made in Japan.

nnine8oa.jpg

nnine23xf.jpg

nnine31xg.jpg

nnine48yw.jpg

nn5kb.jpg

Approximate measurements are: Waist: 82.5 cm, Length 32.5 inches, Leg Opening 17 inches

95% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane

Very Good Condition, washed once. Slim straight fit, low waist, could fit a US size 28 or 29.

US$195 shipped anywhere in the US, elsewhere please ask (Orig. retail was $430)

Acne Max Clay 2006 28W 32 L

acneclay2fw.jpg

acneclay29aa.jpg

Approximate measurements are: Waist: 81.5 cm, Length 32 inches, Leg Opening 17.5 inches

Worn them only for like 2 weeks. Never washed. Low waist

US$ 250 shipped anywhere in the US, elsewhere please ask.

Thanks!

Ey Chris, actually I wear a 29 in the Hobokens, The only diff is that Number Nine are lower waisted and since these are stretch, they hug the thighs better vs the Hobokens which have more room. I love these pants to death, the only reason I'm giving it up is since I'm going all black. They're on ebaY now btw.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZdarkbabar

Quote:

how would the nine's compare to a 30 in nudies?

Edited by majah flavah on Jun 12, 2006 at 08:53 PM

--- Original message by majah flavah on Jun 12, 2006 08:52 PM

Hmm not sure about Nudies, I've never tried a pair of them before.

All I could say is that Acne's are so low waisted, I've owned 2 other pairs before, the cut in the waist has been consistent in all seasons. Here's the measurement of the rise: approx 21 cm (crotch to top)

They will shrink a bit. Seriously, I think I just have bigger hips/thighs than you do or most skinny guys, hence it stretched that much. If nothing's pushing out the fabric, it should stay and conform to your size.